Don't move?!

Janvi's view...'

     "Janvi....today the shoot is of me dancing with Anupama...." He said more like a whisper..

      Is he really feeling awkward to even say that he is gonna dance with her...
"So what...???it's for the shoot right?" I asked and he stared back....like saying... 'is she mad or not?'....

"Ya...but..." He shrugged when he was interuppted by a voice from back...
"Vikroon bhai...it's time to get ready..." Kavin said ,his hands Vikroon's shoulder...
" Yes . Kavin Bhai... Please take him ... He is  very lazy nowadays" I said pouting Vikroon. Which made Kavin laugh...
"Oh bhabhi ... I know... That... After marriage itself he became like this" Kavin said...
"Hey wait... Do you know each other..before..?" Vikroon asked confused...
"Why ?" Me and Kavin asked at the same time.....
" No you both speak.. like you know from birth...?".. Vikroon asked confused standing between us both..
We both laughed and Kavin said...
" We spoke a little yesterday..!" Kavin said and I nodded smiling him...
"Okay... So let me.
. Say... Jaan this is Kavin Khurana... My friend more like a Chottae bhai... , My school junior too...On that day at home I was not in the position to Introduce him" Vikroon said...
Kavin raised his hand for handshake and I accepted it...
"Oh ... Nice to meet you Kavin Bhai..."
Not even two seconds... We stood like that..buy got interuppted by Vikroon...by his hands on my waist...
And Vikroon said.." Okay Kavin I'll be in the caravan in a minute.." he said and Kavin released my hand and nodded to leave.....
" Why you spoke like that... He would have mistook ..." I hissed at Vikroon
..
"He won't... And moreover...it's not wrong in protecting my life...".. he said seriously...
"Protecting your life from what???" ..
I asked quickly..he blinked like a student as if I asked a general knowledge quiz question
"Aishhhhh... I have to go... Stop asking questions" he said like a child and started walking turning back...
After taking three steps he sternly turned and came towards... Me...
"What Now?" I asked crossing my arms on my chest...
He smiled wickedly and soon hugged me....
"Vik--..." Before I could complete
.
"Don't talk to much to others.... Especially men..." He said softly like a whisper in my ear and released me leaving my mouth hanging open...
"Eh...what you mean especially....?"  I asked confused...

" I mean what I say... Don't you go anywhere .... This is not India and be careful even with the people you know well!.. eventhough I am ten feet away from you... I should see your reflection in my iris... So sit here like yesterday and don't move from here. . okay" he said eyeing me and turning back ....
I nodded and he walked off..

I was admiring the set today ...as it was decorated with blue and white curtains with lights hanging here and there as if it's looking like a classic music stage....

Again after 30 minutes ... I see the entry of Anupama on stage with the  blue   dress  it was simply elegant and awesome.. ..and came to the centre of  the set . .with all flashes and clicks.....today she looks more beautiful.
. Her looks are elegant, modest with a big spark which always her face carries out

 Her looks are elegant, modest with a big spark which always her face carries out