Aggressive Vikroon!!!

JANVI pov,

Correctly by 11 all the party and dinner got over. ... And after a big long talk with inlaws and Maa I went out as per Abhishek's call of arrival to pick me up. ....

...
I went back home....and Abhishek excused himself to leave ... After locking the front door and I made my way upstairs. ...

I opened his study room thinking he'll be in his work but there the room was dark.....
I went to our bed room .... Even it was dark I was about to close that door when my second thoughts checked the room again where I saw a a lamp glowing dimly and nearby Vikroon's face....
"What are you doing in this dark?" I asked as I opened the door fully and switched on the light.....
"I am asking na??" I said and turned to see him
I was surprised to see him with glass in his hand and the table in front of then with a wine bottle....
"Vikroon...ji.... What's this? ....." I was here nearly for five minutes I think but still he didn't even look in my direction except staring somewhere fixed...
"Vik--Vikroon...ji..." I called again but no response....I went near him a bit again and called him
"Okay fine... ... Do whatever you want.... But it I am not gonna stay here...in this room....you and your drink.... " I said.... he was not even moving a single inch...
"I am leaving...." I said this time little hard and serious' when his eyeballs moved to see me...
Oh god....his eyes are Red in colour and his neck and shoulder muscles are gripped on the chair her was sitting....I think he drank so much......
"Why are you drinking thai much.....!!!I haven't seen you like this before ..." I said but still she didn't speak anything except staring me back...
I went near him to pull out the glass from his right hand but he held it still....
"Vikroon ji it's Enough" I said but no response except tightening his hold on the glass...if I pressurize it more I am sure it'll break and hurt him....so I gave up
"Okay nothing is gonna enter in your brain now..... I am sleeping in the room downstairs...." I said and turned to leave .... I was on way to cover the few feet distance from me to the door when I heard his horse voice ...
"Don't ..leave" I turned back and saw him still with same look but this time he was looking at the blank wall he watching before ...
I didn't give attention to his words as I walked towards the door ....
I was about to open the door and raised my leg to take a feet distance as I'll be out when a hand circled on my waist and pulled me backward....it's Vikroon obviously and he quickly closed the door close by kicking it behind.... followed by the next movement I was turned so I am facing him now...he pinned to the back of the door and prisoned me with his hands....
" I Said "DON'T LEAVE". ..." He shouted at the top of his voice making me jerk in fear.... His eyes are now red his face boiling with anger ,his teeth are gritted and his nervous on his neck are bunched up visible four to his huge roar.... Even I am looking him more clearly now...his coast is thrown on the bed like a thrash and all the bedsheets are in improper manner and even in the corner of the room where we'll have a water jug is now shattered into pieces laying down.....

"Vik--...Ji...." I stuttered....
"Damn .... Call me Vikroon dammit ...." He again shoutes his eyes are fixed in my face and eyes.....
" Why are you...be..behaving...li...like th...is....?" I asked feeling feared...
He quickly punched his right hand on the door near my ear harshly ....
"I am ...scared....!!" I said like a whisper... And closed my eyes............

I waited Fri what's gonna happen next but seconds ticked by ....I had my hands closing my face due to fear . .. suddenly I felt hand on my hand which is being closing my face.... He slowly removed both the hands and along with his hand he took my hands to my back hip and held it on top of my bottom hand among with his hands on the top of mine. Making our front touch each other....
"Where ha....ve you bee...en...this lonnng?".....he asked huskily .....his voice was stuttering as he was drunk.m
"Why are youuu making me fe...eeel like I am nothing with....without you.... you.... Say ....na..." He asked as he pressed his head with mine..
"I am....not the man....man for you....but... but I want to be. ... You deserve. .much much better than me.."... He stuttered as he talked.....he then released me and took a feet distance....and turned back showing his face opposite side..
"And keep in mind I'll do anything... anything on this world to make you mine..... completely....." He said this to little louder... He quickly turned towards me kept his hand s on my shoulders gripping hard....
"I'll always be the one for you......and never....ever leave anyone inter.... Interfering in us.....and you to leave anywhere away from meeee..." He said all the way stuttering
And dragged me inside the room an locked it. ..
"No going anywhere....stay here..... In front of me and here....." He said and walked towards the Champaign bottle and poured himself another glass....and took it in one gulp where me standing here. .... Bit knowing at what to do and what made him drink and speak like this....
Tears are falling free from my eyes....