real !!or dream !!

Janvi view,
Wow my life is really going in a way which I never expected.... It was nearly a month after new year party...
I came to know tat Rohit and Mandeep have spiked my drink ... Aarav found that ... But I am damn sure i don't even remember what had happened that night and it will be strange of what had happened the next day ...I was in cousin home and I don't know how I came here and how??? And it was a great comedy becoz I had a weird dream!!!
Flashback,
'Wow is that a man, no he is an angel he was absolutely handsome and look similar ..Hey wait it's Vikroon kohli...He is carrying me..Carrying me wow it's my dream for my love to carry me ....But why does he do that ...I am comfortable in a hard rock chest ...Yes a hand was around my waist... First time a man touching me in one of my sensitive part and when I was about to open my eyes ...I felt lips sucking my lower lip ....Wow what a???? No words and a hand gripping my waist tightening in a way saying " you are mine ...i will do whatever I want... With YOU" the kiss was so deep as I felt my stomach fluttering wow and he started nibbling my lips woah. '
"ah ....Ah...Ahhhh". I woke up to find myself in a bed and see similar wall and books , paintings around me... Oh shit... Goddamn headache.. .
And then I realised how I am here in Suganthi's home ...How I came I here...soon some events pass in my mind ...I was with my friends yesterday in the resort ,and went to bar....After..after after....Shit I ant remember anything ...What had happened after that.... Keeping my hands on my head.. oh god ...As I trace my hand to my face and when I felt my fingers near my lips...Oh god what was that ... I can feel like someone kissing me ....What kissing ??? Stupid it was a dream ...I was dreaming as if I was kissing someone no kissing Vikroon....Oh Jaan you are mad ...I was mentally laughing when I heard my bedroom door open to see Suganthi standing there with coffee .... She handed me my coffee...And I was asking about how I am here and all other informations..
"Babe I got a call from you yesterday night and I reached there to get you ... You were completely drunk so I took you here" she said in one whole breath

But I feel strange ...I feel that kiss was real...
"Did I kiss Vikroon??"
Oh god

Just leave it

. Flashback ends

I came back to my hostel room. ..After that Aarav found out that it was Mandeep who spiked the drink....But still no one knows what happened after that ... Rohit and Mandeep didn't even attend classes and at the same time they gave me a disgusting look Whenever they see me ...
Next day I went to college.
So after a month I am here in my classes ..
"Hey ladies! I have an exciting news for you all" shouted Atharva while entering​the class...." Whats up bro" asked Ahana.. .
"Did you get a kiss from Shreya or what?"asked Smiley smirking Shreya who is sitting near me
" No Smiley ...if I get it I ll try to get another kiss from her rather than saying you" Atharva said with a smirk
Shreya blushed..."okay , what's the new ?" I asked him
" Keep your hears in place girls today... Because there is going to be storm tomorrow" he said continuing his suprise
"Please say properly".... Shreya said childishly
" Fine tomorrow is our college annual Day.. and the chief guest is ...."
" The world handsome and star Cricketer Vikroon kohli" he said shouting on top of his voice
All our mouths were hung open
Did....Did he sat Vikroon kohli ...The man I can never get out of my system for past one month ...
" What Vikroon on valentine's day???our guest????" Ahana asked stunned
Yup! Tomorrow is valentine's day and I am gonna see Vikroon
Soon all started talking about him
And that's how I came to know about the break up of him with Anupama....
So this man who kissed me in my dream is gonna come to my college...
That night can't sleep peacefully with all that thought in my mind....
I took my phone placed the headphones and started hearing AR Rahman's song.i love his songs
And slept ...

Tomorrow I think it's going to be a long day!!!

How is my new chapter...Please read, vote and comment!!!