Get ready to meet someone

Janvi's view',. 
   I went inside ... Abhishek gestured me to sit..
The house was big enough with all white painted and black frammed photos hanging somethings like nature...And  red colour sofa  facing with the led TV opposite...
The house was pretty super and admiring..
But did he bring me to his home???? The one which I have to stay here after ?? Lots of questions go on in my mind

Vikroon winked at Abhishek and left to upstairs which is little far from living room...
  Abhishek came near me and asked if I need any thing.... I  just nodded but though he brought a glass of water before I finished it we hear a knock on the door and there entered Suganthi...As soon as I saw her  I dropped my glass of water making it shuttering into pieces on the floor and ran towards her... I am still wearing that red duppatta on my head as I was asked not to take soon  after  marriage .....
I hugged her as my life depends upon and cried and cried like there is no more tears to come
   After  few minutes,

" This is what happened" I exclaimed.
" Dont worry janu you are well now... And I know all happened in sudden but I am there for you don't worry your selves"she said caressing my shoulder...
" I don't want you to say this to my parents ...Let me take the first step " I told her after hearing no one know about this ...We are now in a room downstairs...
"Ok I'll​ leave ,take rest " she told
" Wait how come this man came to save me.,I don't even know him and so do you then how ?? " I asked confusedly
" T..Th...That i..is  that i.is ., Vikroon is my hus.. Husband's Fri ...friend" she stuttered
."ohhhh" is all I could say...
" As I complained in police station they told to get a help from high stable people and that's how I contacted him" she said
" Don't leave me soon ...Stay a little while" I said
It was nearly 5 am
I spoke to her and don't know how but slept in the comfortable mattress ...

Vikroon's view,

" I know all happened in sudden but I am still confused of what she is thinking of me " I uttered to Abhishek
" She is also in this state thinking what you are thinking of her " soon I heard a voice behind me and I turn to see Suganthi coming out from Janvi's room...
I just nodded
" I don't know what you both gonna decide but marriage is Sacred thing to Indians ...I just wanna say  think before taking this relationship to start or end.." she shrugged
"Janvi is very innocent with this world...She thought of not leading her life behind anyone for everything that's the only main thing to come here for higher studies... She doesn't even dated or loved anyone thats the main thing for her to believe in marriage.. I didn't  say any of the things that happened on the new year ..She doesn't even remember anything her drunk and end up at your home ...I made her realise that you are my husband's friend ...Your languages maybe different but now you both are one in name of relation." She said and started moving ... Suddenly she turn up to say..
" She is very much afraid to say this to her family ...They even contacted me as of yesterday if that incident doesn't happen ...She would have catched her train... And not only her family you should say yours too" she shrugged
" I may be me bossy... just think I am your sister and I am really thankful for saving my Jaanu" she winked
And left..
Yes she is right I should say my mom ....But what I would say...
I asked Abhishek to take off today and went upstairs to execute my plan of how  I am going to confess this to my mum... I don't believe in marriage... But taht girl is innocent let her take time and get into conclusion whether she wanna live with me or not. But now I  can't leave her now ...And if I do that I am damn sure she'll lose all her hopes in life and do something harmful to herself making me regret all my life.... Oh fuck no.
I don't want to be responsible in destroying a girl's life...
I was very tires as I don't know when I slept ....

After few hours ...
       I woke up and checked the time it was 3 at noon.... We both didn't eat from morning ... My room is upstairs and hers down ..I arranged that room a month ago
I  went downstairs made milk for me and  juice for her too  and went to give it to her.  ...I opened the door to find her still sleeping I kept it nearby the table ...
I came out called  Abhishek and asked him to arrange a maid who can cook both south and north Indian foods...And asked him to order some food for her
   I informed the security to check her every thirty minutes and look after her..
Then I got ready took my car and went off.
...

Janvi's view..,
I woke up to find myself in different surrounding which gave me a playback of memories
       I don't want to be a burden for him.. I know he don't like me from the way he acts infront of me...
   I must talk to him and see in what way he wants me to go out of his life and  another problem is​ how I am gonna say this to my parents...
I got up and freshen up to see a glass of juice near the table ... To be frank I am hungry ...I drank that in one gulp...It was hand made fresh juice ...It was really good....
   I came out of the room ...Thee whole building was silent. ..I think he is not in home so I took this time to wander and research this place ....
It was little big far house with a entrance way leading to  living room , which further leads to kitchen in left ( a wonderful grey and black interior with all basic needs) and left side my room ...In between the room and kitchen the dining table is placed ... The staircase is in the centre of living room and my room I went up to see a small living area followed by the master bedroom I went to open it when that happened my mouth dropped open wide  it was thrice bigger than mine and filled with black and white combination ...Even his bed too ... Such a arrogant man.. and to my left I saw another stair climbing thank found that to be terrace... What a view I  really forgot all my worries ...I felt fresh air..
     Suddenly I heard clearing of throat where I turn to see ... That arrogant man Vikroon standing there with his hands in his pocket .... He was really  handsome ...I am seeing him clearly now only ...He is really beautiful , handsome, and gorgeous and more and more all words that describe beauty... She is not too tall or too short he is perfect with well build up body maybe 6 no no 8 pack body ...He was a  wearing nave blue t-shirt  which showed his broad shoulders and his hands ... He have tattoos filled his left arm and right hand too not fully but somewhat here and there .... He is more handsome than seeing in TV ..
He saw me looking at him...

He came near me and stood a feet away from me
" How you feel now?"... He asked
I just nodded
" Open your mouth and speak ... I am not a very patient man to take things easily" he said little louder
" Y-ya I-I-I am fi-fine! " I said

   " Okay did you eat something? " He asked calmly ...
I didn't make eye contact with him but I know he is smirking
  " I drank juice" I said keeping my looks down
"Ok go down I had placed some bags in your room    ....Go take bath in your room and get ready..."
   " We are going to someplace to see an important person" I continued
To which she said " yes"
And one more thing " see me when I speak to you" he added
I lifted my head to see a pair of dark black eyes ...
" Before you go get ready ... I am hungry and I know you too will be I bought some veg and non vegetarian foods in the dinning table come "he said took my hand and made me lead to dining table...

  Is my first day of marriage fine??? Where do you think he is taking Janvi to???.
Any guess!!
  Some may think  it is very fast ...But their love after mare will be really awesome!!!!

Please share your thoughts and comment me friends....