Hunho

Warning: A bit of 19+ action ;)

OK I didn't spell check anything bcs I'm too innocent for this, but Foreal Love is an amazing writer so I trust her with this

"Babe, we're here!"

Sehun slowly opened his eyes, looking over to find his boyfriend smiling over him.

"Hm?"

"We're here baby, we made it to the cottage. Told you we'd make it in one day."

"Ten hours of non-stop driving was uncalled for," Sehun mumbled, though he cracked a smile. Suho chuckled, smirking. "What about the others?"

"They said they stopped for gas; I'm sure they'll come in a bit."

"Mm... that means I can take a nap in the car, right?"

"Come on ya baby, don't make me carry you."

Sehun swung himself out of his seat as Suho made his way to the back of the car. Suho turned after a loud thump came from behind him; he found Sehun sprawled over the pavement.

"My legs fell asleep," Sehun sighed, sitting up. He rolled his eyes at Suho's laugh, and shrieked as his boyfriend picked him up easily.

"Silly," Suho teased, kissing his neck playfully. Sehun flushed, rubbing the back of his neck as he was carried inside. As he was carried through the hallways, Sehun couldn't help but admire the decor. How comfy and beautiful.

"Alright babe, sleep here while I get our luggage."

Sehun gawked at the huge room, mouth opening wider at the simply enormous bed.

"Suho, this... are you sure the others are alright with this? Like, Baekhyun and Chanyeol-"

"They'll be fine, Sehun," Suho reassured, kissing Sehun's forehead lovingly. "If they complain -which they definitely won't, but just in case- I'll have the king sized bed in the spacy attic ready for them. Alright?"

Sehun nodded, pulling Suho in for a kiss. "Thank you Suho, really. Letting us spend a bit of time at your parents cottage is so sweet of you."

"Anything for my baby boy," Suho replied, winking bashfully before walking off.

As soon as Sehun's head hit the pillow, he fell into a deep sleep; until he was woken up by soft kisses being planted all over his neck. He giggled, already knowing who's pair of lips it was.

"Suho, come on," he giggled.

"What?" Suho asked, sucking gently.

"The guys will hate seeing this."

"Mm, you know..." Suho sat up, unbuttoning his shirt as Sehun propped himself up on his elbows to watch. "Getting lost here isn't that hard. You misplace one number on that old GPS..."

Sehun's jaw dropped, an astonished laugh falling from his lips. "You wouldn't."

"I would, and I did." Suho leaned in, kissing Sehun's jaw tenderly. "I want to kiss you."

Suho whined, tapping Suho's forehead gently. "Then kiss me, dumbass."

"Everywhere," Suho growled, grasping Sehun's hips as he bit down on his collarbones. "I want to kiss you everywhere. You're mine."

Sehun gasped, head tossed back as he tangled his fingers into Suho's hair. "God, Suho..."

"Are you mine to mark?" Suho asked, glancing up. Consent was big with Suho, even if it meant stopping a heated moment.

"Yes, fuck yes, I'm yours," Sehun breathed, bucking his hips. Suho grinned and kissed down his toned chest, growling in satisfaction at how chiseled his boyfriends abs were. Like, damn- the fact that Suho got to watch Sehun get all these muscles was already a huge turn on. Getting to see them flex and tense with every sensitive kiss was the best turn on he could ask for.

"Hurry, would you?" Sehun whimpered, getting desperate. Suho allowed a chuckle before starting to unbuckle his belt.

"Let's see... what would you love? Some handcuffs? Maybe play around with a toy-"

"No," Sehun sat up, holding Suho's beautiful face in his hands. "Just you. I just want you, and only you."

Suho's heart turned warm as his usual overpowering persona melted away. "Really?"

"Yes, damn it," Sehun laughed. "I love you, stupid; not the BDSM master, though he is pretty good, he's not my Suho."

Suho grinned, kissing Sehun tenderly. "And I love my baby boy, Sehun."

With that, they stayed awake until the sun peeked atop the mountains surrounding the cottage. The two men couldn't be happier and more relaxed.

Well, that was before their friends rammed down the door demanding an explanation.