3

Three weeks had passed since you became jimin's bodyguard. Everything was going great, you meet the other members and easily became close friends with all of them. Following jimin around want as bad as you thought it would be. You just accompanied him to wherever his schedule took him. You didn't have to follow him all the way home but you did have to make sure if he said he was going home he didn't make any pit stops. You also had to run errands for him sometimes.

Laying on your bed you get a text. The boys had already finished what they needed to do today so right now was there down time , sort of, they still had to work on music but really they just sat around and relaxed until they got an idea. Science jimin was at home you could go to yours.

Turning on your phone you see the text from the group chat of all the bts members .

Mochi 🐥☺️(he had insisted that you label his contact as that)
Y/n look your on the news!!!
Open link

You opened the link to see a video of a woman sitting at a table. She spoke.

"Due to the growing amounts of sasaengs big hot had decided to bump up their security by assigning each bts member a personal guard. Nothing about this is out of the ordinary except one guard that striked a controversy among many fans and staff," she clears her throat. "- y/n l/n is jimin's new female bodyguard. We don't have any more information or photos of her at this moment , but as soon as we get some we will be sure to update everyone. y/n l/n has already sparked fights inside the fandom.  Many fans are saying it was a mistake to hire her out that she will try to start a relationship with jimin; but most the other fans are saying it's no big deal and that jimin is an adult and bighit allows the members to date-"

The clip cut out.

Kook🐰
-oof

Mother hen🐔
-They just jelly that you get to be close to there oppar :T

Joonie🐨
-She said that most of the armys are chill about it tho so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Plus they don't have anything on you. 🙂

Taetae🐯
-Wow how comforting hyung *note sarcasm* 🙄

Joonie🐨
-What im just stating the facts. I find them comforting.

Hope☀️
-Im sure everything will be fine y/n! 🤗❣️💖☀️❤️

                                                     Y/N
                           I just hope it won't get to bad at
the airport tomorrow. 😓

Yoongles🐱
-I'm sure it will be fine after all you kinda trained for this alot Of your life right?
Just take a deep breath before we walk
Off the plane.
That always helps me with all the flashing
And shouting.
And also walk fast.
And don't make eye Contact with anyone in the crowd.

                                                     Y/N                                   Shouldn't i be the one giving you
Guys advice and everything?

Mochi🐥☺️
-No it's fine you get used to it after so many times.
Plus I know you have done security with other idols before But sasengs can get really crazy.
Jungkook has had Many encounters, suga also, and v. 
we have all Had are fair share of run ins. And not just physical But we have received so many death threats And hate comments it just doesn't really bother
Us anymore.🤷‍♂️

                                                     Y/N
   That's horrible... im sorry you guys
         have to go through that.

Mother hen🐔
Nah fam they just jelly bc we are better than them😤👏🏼

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the slow updates I have the flu and I haven't been able to type and edit any of the chapters 😷