Wakiya looked around. "Who?"
Adam looked at Shu in a concerned face. "I know you hate him but we need their help"

Shu nodded grimly as Adam pointed the Rideout team going inside the WBBA building. They all walked to them. Gou greeted them with a smile. "Hey guys what's up?" He asked. Lui grunted as he leave the party on there own.

Honcho talked. "We need help from you guys" Gou raised his eyebrow. "What is it?"

Honcho struggled to find the right words. Akira helped him. "We don't even know yet. But don't have time they'll tell us later

Gou studied the concerned expressions of the bladers and nodded "the three of us can help" he said showing Katana and Shinki. "But I don't think Lui will come"

Adam sighed. "Yeah I think so too"

Shu looked at his friends as much as he hate this he didn't have any other option. "I'll talk to him"

Others snapped their attention to him. "Seriously" Wakiya talked. "Out of all the people he hate you the most"

Shu bit his bottom lip. "I know that's why I'm talking to him"

Valt nodded placing his hand on Shu's shoulder. "You can do it Shu"

"Good luck" Xander said. Shu turned to him. "Yeah I'll need that a lot" Shu said as he walked to Lui.

Lui was staring at the Sky. It's almost noon. And he waited till his team members come. "What does they have to talk about?" He thought to himself. He sat alone on the bench staring at the stadium in front of him. He was spacing out that he didn't even realized a certain albino sat next to him.

Shu cleared his throat. Lui almost jumped. "What are you doing here?" Lui snapped at him. Shu flinched. "Aww man you're too loud" he muttered to himself.

"I heard that" Lui said on a low tone. "Good" Shu simply replied.

"What do you want?  A battle or another scar?" Lui asked smirking.

Shu clenched his fists but tell himself to calm down. "I want..... help"

Lui blinked. Once. Twice. "No"he said in a harsh tone. 

"Not for me. It's for a friend." Shu said quickly.

Lui laughed. "Kurenai you may be a person who run around helping others. But I'm not. I prefer staying alone by myself"

Shu averted his eyes. "Nah... I found a blader that is better than you. I just wanted to check out whether you wanted to battle"

That took Lui's attention. "What do you mean?"

Shu briefly told him the whole story what happened to him and the mysterious gang. He finished looking at his with hopeful eyes.

Lui held a blank expression in his face.  "Do you think I'll believe that fantasy story?

Shu didn't speak a word as he showed the wound on his hand. "Believe it or don't not my problem I'm just telling you the truth. "

Lui thought for a moment and got up. "I'll help but only to battle that guy. And still we're enemies remember that

Shu nodded. "I know" he said walking to the gang with Lui beside him.

"Miracles do happen" Zac said as he saw Shu and Lui walk to them.

Xander smiled. "No I think Shu had a plan"

Zac raised and eyebrow. "Plan?"

Xander nodded. "When it comes to plans Shu is pro"

"Yeah I know he's pretty intelligent" a voice came from behind.

"Naoki? Jin? " Ben exclaimed.

"Yep heard you guys needed help" Naoki said adjusting his glasses.

"Yeah" Jin said in a low tone. "My spirits will help you"

Honcho screeched. "I hate this guy. I don't like him. I hate him and Unicorns"

Ukyo narrowed his eyes trying to hold back his laughter. "You're scared of Unicorns?"

They cracked up forgetting their concerns for a moment. Honcho shrugged and laugh with them.
"What's so funny?" Lui snapped at them.

Shu huffed. "Why? Do they need your permission to laugh Shirasagi?"

Lui growled. "Shut up Kurenai"

Orochi smiled. "Some people never change" he said putting on his headphones.

"Geez calm down you two." Zac said putting his hand around their shoulders.

"Don't touch me" Lui growled.

Zac quickly took his hand away.

"Guys" Quon talked. "I think you said you need help"

"Oh right" Adam said grabbing everyone's attention. "We all need to talk before we get ourselves into this"

"Yeah " Xander agreed. "Let's talk"

Adam shook his head. "Not here we need to find a place more safe"

Everyone started murmuring about telling the difficulties at their own places. "Let's go to my place" Shu said as everyone agreed to him.

But Akira raised his hand. "But what are you gonna tell you parents when you come home with a bunch of bladers"

Shu smiled. "Don't worry I live on my own. My parents work overseas"

"Okay then off to Shu's place we go" Zac choruses as Shu lead the way.

Shu opened the door of his apartment as he signaled them to come in. Everyone settled down in the living room. Some sat on the sofa as others sat on the floor. Lui just leaned to the wall.

Everyone's eyes was on Adam as he got up. First he explained about Shu's battle with the gang. They stayed in silence.

Then Adam started with a deep breath. "I don't know if you guys believe me or not. But I'm not from this planet"

Whee. Another chapter is over. What do you guys think Adam is talking about? Stay tuned. I'm off bye bye