Capitolo Quarantatre

4 years later*"Sis, come on!We're going to be late" Ethan, trying to grab me out of my airplane seat

4 years later
*
"Sis, come on!We're going to be late" Ethan, trying to grab me out of my airplane seat. I sighed and took a glance on my wrist watch, "We have at least 30 minutes left Ethan". He rolled his eyes and frowned at me, "I need the rest of the minutes to explore so we better get there as soon as we can!"

Evan peaked at us from this seat in front of me and said,"Sis, you know how he's obsessed with military and this is his first time visiting the royal base in England, right? Let the little kid have some fun" 

Ethan turned towards Evan fuming, "I'm not a little kid dude". Even just rolled his eyes, "But your're acting like one right now"

Ethan scowled, "Whatever. Let's just go now sis and I bet Andrew is waiting for you". I sighed yet again, these two never changed. They're now in their 20s but they never fail to act like kids. 

Evan stood up from his seat and slapped his brother's back, "Stupid, Andrew doesn't know that sis will be present". Ethan scratched the back of his, "Oh.."

I chuckled, "Okay, both of you stop it already. We'll go now, okay?" and they both nodded, good. The three of us made our way out of the private plane and we found Mary waiting for us in front of a Rolls Royce. "Are you ready to go, Your highness?" she asked and I nodded. She opened the door for us as we seated together while Mary sat in front with our driver.

"Excited to meet him after 4 months, sis?" Ethan asked with a smirked

It's really been 4 months since I saw Andrew because we're both living in different countries and we have different responsibilities. In a span of 4 years, we have fixed our relationship but it wasn't easy. We had our difficult times and had good times. The good news is, our love for each other made this relationship stronger than the past. 

I smirked back, "Yes now shut up Ethan"

We're now headed to the royal military base in England to witness Andrew head and give a speech for the first time on a commissioning ceremony. He actually asked me a month ago if I can go but I gave an excuse that I have an appointment that day. However, I was planning on surprising him just because I wanted to see his reaction.

I heard Evan snorted and they started fighting again. I rolled my eyes, "I expect you two to have the best behavior when we get there". I know they heard me but they just kept on arguing so I let them be.  The drive only took a few minutes before we arrived in front of the gates of the military base. The ceremony will be held outside and there are tons of reporters, families and even citizens who came to watch. It's a great thing that the windows of this car is tainted. 

Mary went out first and I can hear the crowd went uproar. She opened the door to my right side and I was about to go out when Evan stopped me, "You get out last, just for fun".  I wasn't going to listen to them but the both of them already went out and now waving and smiling at the crowd. The two of them suddenly turned to me and extended their hands. I gladly accepted them as I stepped out of the car with a smile.