Capitolo Due

Yuna Kim as Princesse Amelia

****

"Princesse Amelia,shall I pick you up later??" I heard Mike asked me after I got out.

I shook my head and smiled,"Thank you Mike but I can manage" I said as I close the door of the car.

I stayed there until Mike drove off.I waved at the car as a sign of goodbye and drifted my attention to the students excitedly walking to their respective course buildings.

May it be grade school or university, every student feels the same about first day of classes.

I started walking towards my department, Fine Arts building. Yes,I'm taking up Bachelor of Fine Arts major in Painting while my best friend,Hera is taking up Bachelor of Fine Arts,major in Interior Design.

I know other people are wondering how did Hera ended up being my best friend considering that we have different courses. Well let's just say that our friendship started because of a funny scenario.

My reminiscing was cut off by girls squealing. I mentally sighed because I know why they're like that. I glanced towards the parking lot where a lot of girls are gathered together. Here they go again with their so called 'Prince'

"He's so handsome!!"

"I know right! It's a good thing that I changed my course to his course this year! I will get to see him often, I did this for him!hihi"

My eyes discreetly went wide after I heard that conversation. I know it's rude to eavesdrop but it was an accident and wow, their affection towards a person can make you do things like that huh?

I ignored them and just continued walking towards my building since it's a bit far from the parking lot. Actually, I can be dropped off in front of out building but I chose not to do that. Mike has a job too and I don't him to be late. 

When I got closer to the building, I can see Hera waiting outside.I met her eyes and I waved my hand

"OHMYGOSH AMELIA BABYYYYYYY!" she shouted while running towards me

My smiled suddenly faded and my hand went down immediately. I glared at her,"Please don't shout my name, it's embarrassing", I said but she just gave me a peace sign and I just sighed.

"I missed you!" , she said happily.

I smiled,"I missed you as well. How are you?" , I asked.

She grinned and hooked her arms with my right arm while we're making our way inside of the building, "I'm so happy!My vacation was the best, I can't wait to tell you everything!" 

The Fine Arts building has so many different departments that's why it's big and high. Our building is also near the building of the 'Silent Prince' which is the Architecture and Engineering building.