Capitolo Quaranta

PS: Imagine this whole POV in Italian

***

4 years later

"The Hawk is flying, I repeat the hawk is flying"

I still can't get used to a secret service beside me ever since I got back from my duties 4 years ago - probably because I spent a whole lot of time without one in the past. Anyways, I've got ton of bodyguards because my father ordered it. They are always by my side whenever I go out of the palace, outside my room and I know others are positioned elsewhere. Today is a day where they get really busy because I'm about to head out to my first painting exhibit.

Ever since I mentioned that I would be having an exhibition, I worked on my paintings whenever I got the chance because I was also busy with my duties as the crown princess since my father transferred some of his duties to me. I even had sleepless nights just to perfect and finish it. I was supposed to hold it 2 years ago but I still felt like my paintings were lacking.

 I dedicated all my heart and experiences to this exhibition so I named it with one of my favorite Italian quote Amor vincit omnia  which means love conquers all. The paintings tells the story on how love helped me get through the years after my mother's death. The meaning behind the paintings made the exhibit a lot more special and close to my heart.

"Your Highness, you are expected to give at least a few words before cutting the ribbon with the museum director and the head of Missions of children charity . I assume the royal writer gave you your speech?" Mary asked me after we reached the end of the stairs and greeted the royal guards along the way. 

Missions of children charity is one of the new charities under my belt

Missions of children charity is one of the new charities under my belt. I added them 3 years ago and the primary goal of this charity was to help children and teenagers who are in need to reach their dreams in the arts. I knew how art changed my life so I want share it with them too. Mary also became my assistant and secretary after we got back while Lucia became the head chef and Mike was promoted to Captain of the Guard. I rarely see Lucia and Mike because they are also busy with their lives but we meet when we have the chance.