Chapter 14: An Unwanted Visitor

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

MITCH P.O.V

"You're wearing too much clothing." I whisper to Scott, tugging on the bottom of his shirt. I bite my lip and look him in the eye. I love seeing him like this, it's so hot. He nods his head, and I pull his shirt up and over his head. He slams his lips against mine, causing my whole body to feel numb. The hand that he has grasped on my butt, tightens it's grip, squeezing my butt even harder. I grasp the top of his jeans tightly and continue to kiss him. Scott pulls away from the kiss and starts to unbutton his jeans. I bite my lip trying not to stare. He slides his jeans down his legs and slides off his shoes, so he is only in his boxers. He runs his hand through his hair, messing up all the gel in his hair. My hear races as he does so. I slam my lips back against his and grasp onto his but tightly. A loud shock of thunder booms causing Scott to bite my lip by accident. I pull away and put my hand on my lip to check if it's bleeding. It is.

"I'm so sorry! The thunder made me jump!" Scott apologizes. I laugh a little, then slam my lips back against him. He pulls away.

"I can taste the blood." He laughs.

"I'm sorry for bleeding." I whisper out of breath. He takes a step back from me then grabs my hand and drags me into his room. He pushes me onto the bed and straddles on top of me. My heart races. I must really be driving him crazy for him to become this dominant. I his phone ringing in the kitchen but I don't think he has anything on his mind but me right now, so I don't bother telling him. He slams his lips against mine again. I slide my hands onto his butt, and he lightly starts grinding against me. He moves his hands down my waist and slowly starts slipping off my boxers.

**

I lay in Scott's bed under his blankets waiting for him to get out of the shower. He walks into the room with his hair all messed up and only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Damn" I whisper looking his body up and down.

"Stop it!" He yells while laughing. I hear a knock on the door.

"I'll get that, since you are too lazy to put any clothes on!" He laughs and walks over to answer the door.

SCOTT P.O.V

I walk over to the door and notice my phone blinking. I look at my phone and notice a missed call from an unknown number. I open the door. My heart stops, and I drop my phone onto the hardwood floor.

MITCH P.O.V

I hear a drop from the kitchen.

"Scott?" I ask somewhat nervous. No answer. I get out of his bed and wrap a towel around my waist. I walk into the kitchen to see Scott standing by the door frozen. I walk closer until I am standing directly behind Scott. My heart races. Marcus. He is standing in our doorway soaking wet. He must have walked here. How did he find us? Why is he here?

"What are you doing here?" Scott asks. I instantly can sense how uncomfortable he is right now. ESPECIALLY because he is only wearing a towel.

"I came to get you back Scotty." He whispers out of breath and rubs Scott's arm. He hasn't noticed me standing right behind Scott. I slap Marcus's arm away and he looks directly at me.

"MITCH?" He asks in shock. He looks my body up and down. Scott looks at me shocked. He obviously didn't realize I was behind him either.

"What are you doing here?" Marcus asks me.

"I live here." I say annoyed. Scott's body is completely tense.

"Are you two like... Together?" He asks.