Chapter 7: Behind Closed Doors

SCOTT P.O.V

I walk into the apartment, Mitch following close behind. I place my keys on the kitchen counter and run over to the couch flopping myself onto it. Mitch walks over to me and sits right next to me. I put my arm around him and pull him in close. 

"So what did Kirstie want at rehearsal?" Mitch asks looking up at me. I look back at him.

"She was just confused on how we were getting along so well after we were both a mess yesterday." I laugh a little. Its funny how fast everything can change.

"Oh Kirstie." Mitch laughs and rests his head on my chest. I kiss his head, then rest my chin on it. 

"Scott?" Mitch says softly. 

"Ya?" I ask him. 

"What does this mean?" He asks. I lift up my head and look him in the eye confused.

"What does what mean?" My heart races. 

"This." He repeats and leans in, kissing me softly. I place my hands on his waist and return the kiss. Mitch pulls away and looks at me. 

"Oh. That." I smile and start blushing. I notice Mitch start to giggle and i cover my face with my hands trying to hide the blushing.

"No! Stop that! Your blushing is cute." Mitch laughs as he tries to pull my hands away from my face. I give up and uncover my face looking directly at Mitch. 

"I don't know. It means whatever you want it to mean." I say as seriously as i possibly could. I dont want to ruin this because of what i want it to be. I know i want Mitch to be my boyfriend, but is that what he wants. Instead of answering, Mitch just cuddles into me. 

**

I walk into my bedroom ready to go to bed. I turn on my alarm clock and realize that its already 11:30 pm. I flop onto my bed and bury my head into my pillow. 

I wake up to a sudden knock on my bedroom door and slowly roll over onto my back.

"Mhmmm" I mumble loudly and sleepily. Mitch opens my door and comes to lay with me. 

"What time is it?" I ask and rub my eyes.

"1:30am" Mitch replies in a whisper. I roll over toward him and put my arm around him.

"Why are you awake?" I ask.

"Couldn't sleep." He answers and cuddles into me. I pull him in close to me, my eyes unable to stay open from being so tired. 

"Have you slept at all?" I whisper to Mitch. I hear him laugh slightly.

"Nope." He turns to face me. I lean in and kiss him softly. He returns the kiss, then pulls away and buries his face into my chest. I close my eyes again and pull him in close. 

**

I wake up to notice Mitch staring directly at me. This has to be the best way to wake up. Mitch is still cuddled into me, and looks as adorable as ever. 

"How long have you been up? Did you get any sleep?" I ask in a whisper.

"Only a couple minutes, i was just to comfortable to actually move, and ya i fell asleep almost right after i came in here." He smiles at me. Seeing him smile creates a smile on my face. I hear a knock on our apartment door and let out a loud groan.

"Im not ready to move yet!" I complain pulling Mitch into me tighter. He lets out a loud laugh. 

"Go answer the door, I'll be right here, you can always come back." He laughs. I let out another groan and haul myself out of bed. I walk over to the door and open it, rubbing my eyes from still being tired.