Chapter 13: Romance

MITCH P.O.V

I sit on the couch at rehersal snuggled into Scott. 3:46am. It was our break, and we have been in the studio for almost 17 hours. We knew it was going to be a long rehersal, but it was just more tiring then usual. We all changed into pajamas a good hour earlier than we normally do for our all nighters. It takes so much effort to just keep my eyes open. Scott wraps his arms around my waist. I look around the room to notice Avi sleeping, but then again he wasnt actually recording today. I look up to find that Scott has fallen asleep, and so has Kirstie. I rest my head on Scott's chest and try to keep my eyes open for as long as i could. Right as i noticed myself drifting off to sleep, our manager walks into the room, which wakes everyone up except for Kirstie.

"It's late, and im obviously not going to get any good work out of you at this hour, so y'all go home." He says then leaves the room. Kevin gets up and starts to wheel Avi out of the room. I sit up and look at Scott. He is rubbing his eyes and i can tell just by how he looks dazed that there is no way he is driving home, and judging by the fact that Kirstie is sound asleep, she isnt either.

"We have to wake her up." Scott mumbles. I tap Kirstie lightly until she finally wakes up.

"Do you want to come home with us so you dont have to drive." I ask her. She rubs her eyes a few times and then nodds her head.

"I just need to get some stuff from my car." She whispers and stands up. Scott and i follow her out of the building and to her car. She grabs a bag from the passanger seat which is probably contaning the clothes she was wearing before she put pajamas on. She locks her car and shoves her keys into her bag.

Scott sits in the passanger seat, and before i even start the car it looks like he is sleeping. Kirstie lays across the backseat, using her bag as a pillow.

**

I stare at Scott, admiring how he manages to look perfect even when he is sleeping. I feel bad waking him up, but theres no way i can carry him, and Kirstie.

"Hey, Scott wake up." I whisper shaking him lightly. He blinks a few times and then rubs his eyes.

"Is Kirstie still sleeping?" He asks. I nod my head and look at her sleeping across the backseat.

"I'll grab her, you grab all of our stuff." Scott mumbles sleepily and gets out of the car. He carefull opens the door to the backseat and lifts Kirstie out of the car. I grab Kirsties bag, and Me and Scott's bag and follow him up to our apartment. Scott brings Kirstie into my room, and places her gently on my bed pulling the blankets over her. I place her bag on the floor next to the bed, and together Scott and i walk out of my room, closing the door behind us.

"Mitchhhhhh" Scott groans.

"Scottttttttt" I groan back causing him to break out into laghter.

"Shhh we dont want to wake Kirstie up!" I whisper trying not to laugh.

"Trust me, we wont, she didnt even budge when i was carrying her." He laughs. He seems much more awake then a few moments ago.

"Come on, lets go to bed, i know your tired." I laugh and walk into his room. belly flopping onto his bed. He walks into the room shortly after me, and closes the door behind him. I notice him slip off his shirt and put on a pair of pajama shorts rather than the sweatpants he was wearing at rehersal. He lays down on his bed next to me.

"Do you really need to sleep with your shirt on." He bites his lip. I roll my eyes at him and slip off my shirt. We both get under the blankets and cuddle together, our bare skin on out torso pressing up against eachother.

**

SCOTT P.O.V

I wake up to notice Mitch no longer in bed with me. I rub my eyes and slowly get out of bed, zombie walking into the kitchen.

"Mitch?" I ask sleepily. He walks over to me.

"I picked up some breakfast for when Kirstie wakes up." He grabs both of my hands.

"What time did you wake up?" I say sleepily.

"Like an hour ago, its already 1pm." He laughs. I look at the clock shocked. 1pm? Already? Mitch lets go of one hand and pulls me over to the couch. I sit down first and Mitch sits down on my lap.

"How are you not dead tired right now." I ask Mitch rubbing my eyes again. He looks at me until i my hands leave my eyes, then leans in and presses his lips against mine. I smile through the kiss, and wrap my arms around his waist. I slowly start to push Mitch backward on the couch, so im laying on top of him. I feel his hands slide down my waist until one of his hands are grasped firmly on my butt.

KIRSTIE P.O.V

I walk out of Mitch's bedroom to find Scott laying on top of Mitch, making out. Normally i'd say something like get a room, but i was too tired to even say anything. What did i miss last night? I dont even remember coming here. I rub my eyes and grab a bag of food with my name on it off the kitchen counter. Before going back into Mitch's room i stare at the couple for a minute. God they are instense. Mitch is being crushed by Scott, and his hands is squeezing Scotts butt. I dont even know why i am watching this. I turn around and enter Mitch's room closing the door behind me.

SCOTT P.O.V

I pull away and look up. I heard the door close.

"Kirstie" We both say at the same time laughing. I get up off of Mitch and walk over to his bedroom door. I knock on the door.

"Kirstie Kirstie Kirstie Kirstie." We both shout through the door. She opens the door, and walks out into the kitchen. We all sit at the table to eat the food that Mitch got us all.

"So that......was.....like super intense." Kirstie laughs.

"What?" Mitch asks.

"I mean like you two were like really intense. Scott looked like he was going to break you and you looked like you wanted to rip off his clothes. I mean where you put your hands." She laughs and smirks at Mitch. I feel my face turn red. I look over at Mitch.

"Oh my god how long were you out here." His face turns bright red.

"Like a minute." She laughs and continues to eat.

"You should have said something!" I look at her with wide eyes. Mitch and Kirstie start laughing harder and almost avoid what I said.

**

I walk back into our apartment. 10pm. Mitch left rehearsal before I did because I had to record my part and he was already done.

"Mitch?" I yell to see if he's home. He opens his door and walks out of his bedroom wearing only his boxers. I bite my lip trying not to smile to big, or to stare at his body, which is almost impossible. He closes the door behind him, and leans against it.

"How was recording?" He asks.

"It was good, it didn't take too long." I bite my lip harder.

"Scott?" He asks chuckling.

"Yes." I respond and look down at my feet. I can't even look at him. Just the fact that his hair is wet from his shower, and that he is walking around in just boxers drives me completely insane. He takes a step closer to me which sends shivers up my spine.

"Why are you acting so strange." He whispers in my ear. I look up, my eyes meeting his. I bite my lip even harder, but realize that that's not going to make me resist any longer. I push him onto the door slamming my lips against him. I feel him smile through the kiss as he wraps his arms around my waist. I grab his butt with one hand, and gently place the other on his waist. He pulls away.

"Geez Scott! I was not expecting that at all." He laughs out of breath. I take a deep breath, my body still pressing Mitch against the door.

"Oh come on, you knew seeing you like that would drive me crazy especially after..." I bite my lip. He smiles at me.

"I didn't know, I just hoped." He whispered in my ear sending electricity through my body. Mitch kisses down my neck, leaving a slightly bigger mark the further he goes down.

"You're wearing too many clothes." Mitch whispers and gigs at the bottom of my shirt.