Chapter 3: Secrets Secrets Everywhere

MITCH P.O.V

"Mitch?" I hear a voice. I look around the room to notice everyone still asleep except for Kevin. SHIT!

"I thought you were asleep!" I whisper angrily. 

"did you just tell Scott-" I cut him off. 

"You weren't supposed to hear that!" I whisper to him.

"Mitch...... that kiss...." I look away from Kevin and try not to think of the kiss from last night. 

"Just pretend you didn't hear anything." I whisper not looking back at Kevin. 

"Mitch..... come on, talk to me, cause i know your not going to talk to him about this and hes the one you tell everything to." Kevin says as kindly as he can. I sit up slowly and escape Scott's grip without waking him up. I motion for Kevin to follow me, and enter my room. I close the door once Kevin answers. 

"I've felt this way for a while, i just couldn't say anything, and obviously that kiss made everything awkward last night and i think it ruined everything." Tears start rushing from my face. Kevin pulls me into a hug. 

"Mitch, i don't think the kiss did anything, i think it was just a kiss. Scott didn't seem any stranger after than he seemed all day." Kevin said trying to assure me that everything was ok. 

"It wasn't just a kiss though, it was the most beautiful kiss i have ever had, and if kirstie didn't throw that pillow at us i don't think i would have pulled away. " I look down at the ground and try to stop myself from crying anymore. Instead of commenting Kevin just hugged me again. 

"Mitch? Kevin?" I hear from the kitchen. 

"In here!" Kevin says loud enough for people to hear, but not loud enough to wake anyone up. Kirstie enters my room. 

"hey whats going on in here? Scott and Avi are still sleeping and i couldn't find you guys, i thought you had ditched us." Kirstie said and sits down next to me. 

"i just needed to talk to Kevin about something and didn't want to wake anyone up so we came in here." I tell her. 

"Mitchie have you been crying?" She asks. I try to hide the fact that i have been, and i smile instead.

"Ya but it was only from laughing so hard." I lied. 

"Kirstie can you go start making coffee? We will be out in a minute." I tell her. She gets up and heads into the kitchen.

"Don't worry i wont say anything. I promise." Kevin hugs me again and i mouth thank you as he walks into the kitchen to help Kirstie. I walk into the bathroom and splash some cold water onto my face. I look in the mirror at myself. Its real. Its real because i said it out loud, and it was heard. I splash some more cold water onto my face and walk out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. 

"Good morning Avi!' I say as we both walk into the kitchen. He rubs his eyes and waves at me. I guess its too morning to talk. 

"Is Scott still sleeping?" I ask Avi. 

"Of course, its Scott he is always the last one awake." Avi laughs, and i laugh with him. The four of us decide to make waffles, hoping that Scott wont sleep all day. 

SCOTT P.O.V

 I wake up to the smell of food and coffee. I sit up and look around the room, realizing I'm the last one up. Shocker. I walk into the kitchen to see Avi, Kevin, Kirstie and Mitch placing a giant plate of waffles and a pot of coffee on the table. 

"You woke up just in time Scott!!" Kevin exclaims. I sit down at the table in between Mitch and Kirstie and quickly start eating. I didn't realize how hungry i truly was until i took a bite of a waffle. I can tell that Mitch made them, he always makes them PERFECTLY.