Part 18

'Where are they taking me?'

I thought to myself when I finally got up. I couldn't exactly see anything because they had me blindfolded and my hands tied up together to the front. However I knew we were in a vehicle because I can feel the movement and hear the noise of the busy traffic on the outside.

Thoughts of my daughter came to mind and I began to panic as my heart raced. I can't leave my baby girl alone in this cruel world. She has no one, no one but me as her protector. If they kill me my baby will be all alone just like I was.

Survival mode kicked in and a boost of energy came out no where. I attempted to loosen the ropes tied around my wrists but was shortly startled.

"You can try to get loose but I can assure you that you can't escape" a deep voice coming from my right side said.

Of course I knew that there were two persons sitting on each side of me. But that slipped my mind mysteriously. I probably look so dumb to them trying to get loose from these ropes knowing damn well that I have zero chance of escaping.

"You can keep trying though but for now you're coming with us"

"I sure you know exactly who we are and what we do, and because of that we can't have you running loose on these streets. We also know that your parents left you plenty coins and we want it"

"We also know that you have a daughter and we know exactly where she's at and her name, but don't worry we won't hurt her once you do exactly as we say"

My heart began to go hysterically wild at the hearing of my daughter. Tears threatened to come out my eyes but I won't allow them to see me break. They crave these type of things and that's one thing they won't get from me.

*~*

"Where are you taking me?"

"That's for us to know and for you to find out"
One of the men mustered under his breath.

After taking off the blindfolds, they dragged me into a pitch-black room. It appears to be a small area inside a warehouse. Surprisingly, despite the chains on the walls and the dark stains on the floor, the place doesn't smell awful. To be kidnapped and sent to a place like this is insane; I only see things like this in movies. I just wish my Ariel was right here with me at home right now.

When I started to think of Ariel, I started crying hysterically. My daughter is everything I want to live for. I just can't leave my sweet girl all alone in this evil world. The men surrounding me started to make fun of me as they observed me. As they gave me such a lustrous look, I felt exposed and repulsed. acting as though they've never seen women before.

"Why the fuck are you guys looking at me like that?" I questioned as I was making an effort to dry my tears.

They made sure to lock me in before they chuckled and left the room. My hands were still tied, and the room was still and dark. Nothing but a chair and a bed. Myself, the fences, and the chains. Because they had my hands tied together for such a long time, my wrist felt like it was on fire, and my hands were gradually becoming numb.

'I have to find a way to escape this hell'

I paced the room, looking for anything I might use as a means of escape or a crack I could use to open a path out. I looked everywhere while pacing for what felt like an hour and still failed to find anything. I didn't want to give up yet because I think there may be a hidden escape route.

I had high hopes of escaping on my own, but I'm not so sure with all those men around. I need to find a plan, either by pretending to like one of them in order to entice them to help me escape from their boss, or by fighting one of them off in order to escape.

"Why can't you sit your ass down?" an icy voice I recognize all too well said. The monster that took my parents away from me right before my eyes.

He closed the door behind him and moved quickly towards me in the dim light. I really wanted to leave here alive, and knowing the type of person he is, I decided to keep my sarcastic remarks to a minimum.

I took two steps back for every step he took toward me, and we continued until my back hugged the dirty stained walls tightly. I despise this man with all my heart. I was so enraged on the inside that I wanted to kill him right now, but I couldn't. I'm all weak now, with both hands tied behind my back.

As his face approached my neck, his dirty fingers began to trail up my arms. As he did, I was disgusted. "Ugh, get off of me," I spit out, disgusted.

"You already took one of my workers dick, so what makes you think you can't take this?" With his deep monstrous voice.

"You were so desperate for a piece of a leg that you kidnapped me to get it, huh?"

He chuckled darkly before slapping me across the left cheek with his hand. I was so burned that I could taste the metal substance of my blood on my tongue.

I spat and smiled back at him, "Not only desperate, but also a coward."

That triggered him; he began hitting me repeatedly across the face until I collapsed to the floor, unable to take it any longer. He took advantage of the situation by kicking me in the stomach. As I held my stomach in a curve ball position on the floor, I hissed in pain. He didn't stop there; he continued to beat me and yanked me from the floor, throwing me into the filthy stinkin bed. He fought me to get my pants down; thank goodness I chose to wear them today.

"Get off of me, you rapist," I yelled angrily.

He persisted, and I kicked my legs as hard as I could. He finally came to a halt when he heard a knock on the door. When he got off of me, I breathed a sigh of relief. In my heart, I began to pray, thanking God that he didn't have easy access to rape me.

"Boss there's someone out there for you" said one of his workers from the other side of the door.

He stood up and left without saying anything to me. I let out a silent cry of help as soon as I heard the latch lock on the door. I was in a lot of pain, but my stomach hurt the most. I was disgusted to be laying on that filthy bed, but I couldn't move. I just cried myself to sleep.

'It stinks when your smart mouth can't save you, huh?'

Despite the pain and tears, clever remarks were still running through my mind.