Chapter 21 "Fourth"

Start from the beginning

Two hours have passed, Q&A was done and there performance as well. Last thing to do is the most awaited fan signing.

"Hi." Mina greets them warmly as the fans greet them back shyly.

She played with the plushies whenever she receives one. The camera button sounds were going crazy when they do the simplest stuff, like drinking water, opening a gift, etc.

"Bye." Mina waves at the fan, as she was the last member to sign along the line.

"Hi." Mina said warmly again, not getting tired from the fans as they were so adorable getting flustered.

The fan gave to Mina her Twice album and also gave her a cup of drink. The fan patiently waits for Mina to finish signing her page of the photobook.

"Thank you." Mina said as she signed the album and gets the cup from the fan, "Oh, you have this." Mina extended her hand to look at a familiar bracelet.

"Ofcourse." Mina looked directly at the person infront of her, "You're doing well."

"Chaeyoung?" Mina gasped feeling flustered.

Mina looked at the other members, they were glancing at her, they knew it was Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was wearing a black hoodie jacket, her hair was tucked in inside the hood, wearing a face mask.

"That's good for your voice." Chaeyoung said but her voice was muffled on the mask, so she pointed at the drink and gave Mina a drinking sign.

"Why are you here?" Mina smiled brightly the most for the fan infront of her.

"I'm a fan." Chaeyoung gave her a heart sign from her finger. "I love you."

Mina laughed, it was so funny that no one knows who the person is, and Chaeyoung keeps on telling her 'I love you'.

"I love you, Mina. I'm a really big fan, you look beautiful today but your bare face is the best!" Chaeyoung gave a thumbs up, "You need to reply." Chaeyoung said looking at Mina who's showing her gummy smile and can't believe what's happening.

"Really? My bare face?" Mina acted out with her.

"Yes! But do you know what's really best with you?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina tries to look around if anyone notices the tiger.

"What?" She glanced back at Chaeyoung lovingly.

"Me!" Chaeyoung pointed at herself.

Mina muffled her laughter, she knew that she might got caught because she's too happy with the fan infront of her.

"Move please." The staff told Chaeyoung to move over as her time is up.

"Bye. Eat your breakfast!" Mina said waving to Chaeyoung.

"Hi." Mina waved to the next fan, still unable to erase the funny laugh she have.

The event ended with the fan signing, the fans were very pleased talking and watching them perform.

"I knew the moment I've seen her." Tzuyu said referring to Chaeyoung.

A cup of you (Michaeng / Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara