“Your socks.”

“You monster and a socks thief. Which reminds me: I should do laundry,” I added as an afterthought. “I’m running out of clean socks.”

“Oh, just come in already,” he ordered, his tone sounding slightly irritated. "The door isn't even locked."

I took the tray and opened the door.

“You lied to me,” I resented as I saw Keegan lying in the middle of our beds – we had brought the two together to make one larger - and playing with his phone. Mr. Snuggles was sitting next to him, sock gag-free.

“He’s a toy, Skyler,” Keegan rolled his eyes. “It’s not like he’d scream for help.”

He placed his phone on the nightstand next to where I’d put the tray in order to free my hands and cross them over my chest as I glared at him.

“You still lied to me,” I mumbled and he smirked.

“It was a part of the game. I’m the villain, remember? I can’t be trusted.”

I giggled at his explanation and climbed on top of him.

“You naughty, naughty villain,” I purred before pecking him on the lips.

“It’s been two weeks since Strawberry and I still can’t get used to this,” he remarked but kissed me back.

“Do you enjoy it?” I asked, caressing his torso with my hands. He nodded in reply. “Then just let go and keep enjoying it!”

I leaned forward and brought our lips together again, this time for a longer kiss.

“Sky, aren’t you worried about… you know…” He licked his lips. “Being together together?”

“I’m not a virgin. I’ve had sex before,” I shot out with no hesitation.

“But not with a guy,” he commented and I smiled at him.

I placed my hands on both sides of his face and looked straight in those gorgeous green eyes of his.

“If it’s with you, Kee, I’ve got nothing to worry about. You make me nervous, yes, but it’s the good kind of nervous.”

He seemed to visibly relax at that.

“Although the first time you asked me out, you almost gave me a heart attack,” I admitted. “And you certainly gave a panic attack… or at least a nerves attack. You are making it up to me just fine though,” I added, nodding towards Mr. Snuggles.

“So you enjoyed the kidnapping and ransom scenario?”

“Are you kidding me? That was awesome!” I bounced up and he immediately grabbed me by the waist to keep me in place.

“Don’t do that while you are sitting on my lap,” he insisted, sucking in a breath.

“Maybe I’m trying to seduce you.” I wriggled my eyebrows.

“In that case, you suck at seducing.”

I slapped him playfully across the chest and he laughed.

“Come on, Sky,” he pushed me off him and reached for the tray. “Let’s see what you made as ransom… Why is this here?” He asked as he picked up the note he’d left me on the fridge. “And why have you highlighted ‘I have plans for later and I don’t want to be all stuffed and bloaty. The plans include you’?”

“It sounded very promising,” I said and felt my cheeks warm up. “Kind of like you were implying the together together thing.”

“Skyler… I’m not sure I'm ready for that,” he admitted a bit guiltily and I tried to hide my disappointment.