[seventy nine]

*A Few Months Later*

I watched as the clock ticked down. The minutes seemed to go by so slow. I felt as if I was watching High School Musical Two. In the beginning when they're waiting, anticipating the start of summer. That was me and my class mates right then. My whole school even.

"So, remember to do these packets by-"

Our poor History teacher was cut off by the bell, and all of the rushed bodies and conversations of the last day of school. I gave him a sympathetic look and rushed out into the insane crowd of ecstatic college students.

Down by the lunch tables by the parking lot sat my group of friends. We agreed to hang out for a little and then head our separate ways. Which, sounds depressing, but it isn't. We're all flying home for the summer. The boys to Britain, Ireland, and Australia. Me to Oregon. Angie to LA.

I go over and give the everyone hugs. I will miss them so much. We'll still call and text and stuff but a few months is a lot of time. Even though they'll come out for by birthday.

I sit down at the table with them and we ensue in conversation. It's mostly about just where we're going and what we're doing.

"What's the plan for your birthday?" Calum asks me. I tell them it'll be at my house and we're just going to have a small party with them and my friends from home. "Just fly out, I'll text you the date and time and all that prior," I say.

Then the big question pops up.

"Harry isn't coming, right?" Zayn asks me. I sigh.

Here's the deal with Harry.

After he cheated on me, I made him leave. It was the last straw for me. He couldn't do something for me without screwing someone in the process. It broke me. It took me a while to be okay. The dogs were freaking about it. They had no idea where their daddy went.

Just a few weeks after, he was back to his old self before me. But ten times worse. He tortured girls and kept them locked up in the small, dirty apartment he has. He beat them and used them and was never not drunk. He stopped showing up to school too. When he was there he was drunk or high or irritable.

The last thing that tore me apart from the inside was that he got a new girlfriend. Guess who it was.

Victoria.

By now I'm done with him. Emotionally, physically, and mentally. He's drained me and hurt me too many times. He's not allowed back in my life. No matter how many times he's tried.

"No. He doesn't know about the party." I say. Which, he actually kind of does. He knows it's happening and he knows the circumstances. But not the date or anything. So he knows as much as they do. Which could be bad or good.

"Are you okay about everything lately?" Liam asks me. Him and Zayn have been my biggest rocks lately. The other boys and Angie are huge helps too but they are there for me whenever I need it.

I nod softly. "Yeah, I mean. He can do what he wants. I don't care anymore." I sigh.

I would be lying if I said I didn't still love him. I do. With every single fiber of my being. But he's made his choice and I can't change that. No matter how much I love him.

"Oh, shit, it's five. Got to go catch a flight. See you later, bitches!" Angie calls, walking to her car. We all laugh and call goodbye to her.

"I should probably be going too," Niall says. The boys all agree. We give tight hugs and goodbyes. Liam and Zayn give me the tightest hugs and forehead kisses. They promise me they'll call and I nod.

I head to my car and head to the apartment. I have to pack and get Theo and Daisy in their little kennels. I hate making them go on the flight but I can't leave them. No one can watch them. Especially not Harry.

I pack a few bags full of what I'll need and then lock up the apartment. I'll miss this place. It'll be months.

I drive to the airport and then get the puppies all situated. I give them kisses and then get my luggage sorted. Boarding the plane takes forever, but once I'm in my seat, I pop in my earbuds and text my Aunt that I'm on my way. My phone goes off shortly, but it isn't Aunt Marilyn.

'Harry ♡: Just wanted to say have fun back home. I miss you and the dogs. Give them hugs for me. x'

I shut off my phone and let my music distract me for the flight.

~~~

A/N:

Hiiii guyss <3

Soooo they aren't together )':

But that will change soon x

Love you guys, can't believe there's barely any more chapters left

I've been working on this story for a year it's so crazy it's almost done

Love y'all (:

-allie xx