[five]

*Harry's POV* 

I stand in the kitchen, at Allen's party, along with a few of our friends. We've been drinking, but so has everyone else here.

The boys watch some girls dance. They're so dirty when they're drunk. With me, it depends. It depends if there is a girl there who takes advantage of my drunkenness, or if I just feel like it. Then I'm dirty. Otherwise, I can be really silly. Especially when the alcohol is wearing off.

Usually, I don't watch girls dance. It's silly to me. I know they think it's sexy to see a girl move like that, I guess it is, but it doesn't affect me.

Unless it's someone like her.

My eyes catch a girl in a tight, short black dress. Her hair is wild from dancing, but it makes her look even more amazing. Her lips are red.. Red is just a really hot color on girls. I know exactly when I see that smile that it's Haylie. Haylie Todd. The one I've been.. avoiding.

Now, if I wasn't drunk, I would've stayed right in my spot and stood, just watching her as her hips moved effortlessly. But since I'm impaired, and I don't truly give a damn about the deal, I walk over to her, making my way around drunken people and people dancing.

I stand behind her for a short amount of time, before setting my hands on her hips.

"Wow, babe," I smirk.

I feel her tense up. She stops moving, though I wish she'd kept going. She turns around. Her face, which is already pale, turns even more colorless seeing me. She tries to wriggle away from me but I won't let her.

"Let me go, Harry." She says. Her voice is strong. "Why, baby, you should come with me." I say, pouting my lip.

"Because."

***

*Haylie's POV*

He gives me a bad, bad feeling. "Let me go, Harry." I say. I'm scared, but I make my voice sound confident. "Why, baby, you should come with me." He replies with a little pout on his lips. Why something goes through me when he calls me names like that annoys me. I can't have any feelings towards him.

"Because." I reply bluntly. I try to get away again but he holds my hips in place. Something about his grip, too. Stop, Haylie. "That doesn't fly with me." He says.

I take a deep breath and muster the courage to tell him exactly why. "Because, Harry! You can't waltz into my dorm one day, be completely friendly with me, and then leave for three weeks! You can't expect me to let you drag me somewhere with you like this. Especially when you completely ignored me for those weeks." I say. He frowns. "I didn't choose that." He says. I roll my eyes. "Sure." I mutter.

I break away from him and hurry off. The sea of people prevents him from finding me again. Thank God.

I keep walking on. This house is so big. After a while, I realize I'm lost. I sigh.

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I jump and whip around, expecting curly hair and tattoos. But I see the opposite.

In front of me stands a boy with blue eyes and purple hair.. Like a lilac. He has a red snapback on. He is pretty cute. He chuckles. "My apologies, love. I just saw you were lost, and thought you might need assistance," he smiles. He's very warm and kind.

"Yes, thank you," I smile. He holds a hand out to me. "My name is Niall." He says. I notice the Irish accent. It's so cute. I shake his hand. "Haylie." I say. He shakes his head and chuckles. "I knew that, you didn't have to tell me." He says. I frown, confused. "What?"

"I don't mean to be awkward, but everyone knows you at school. You're the.. hot one.." He says. He's shy, so he looks uncomfortable saying that. I blush. "Oh.. Okay.." I say, trying to sound cool about it. He chuckles. He's quite one to laugh. "Sorry, didn't mean to make it weird.. If it helps, I don't think you're hot. I mean, you're really pretty, but I wouldn't want to date you. I mean-"

"I get it, Niall," I laugh. He blushes, embarrassed and chuckles again. "Sorry." He smiles shyly.

We talk while he leads me to where I was before. I find Angie and thank Niall. I give him a big hug. I hand him my number. "You're really cool. We should be hang out sometime." I smile. He smiles brightly and nods. "Okay!"

I giggle. He goes back with his friends, and I turn to Angie. Only to find she's gone again. I huff.

I walk around and try to find her. I feel arms catch my waist, but their grip isn't gentle like the grip of the curly haired boy. It's firm and harsh. I whimper quietly.

I turn my head to see Derek. Of course. "Let me go, you asshole." I say toughly. This time I'm not scared. Just fed up. He brings me closer to him and starts to feel up my dress. I cringe. I want to punch him. "I'm not letting you anywhere." He says.

I try to fight back but he holds me so I can't. I whimper. "Just leave me alone." I try, as he tries to pull up my dress. He just chuckles.

Just as he's close to getting to my underwear, someone stops him. I'm not sure if it's my saving grace or if it's purely because of jealousy.

"You fucking put her down now, or I'll punch your face in again."

~~~

A/N:

Hiii ♡

I hope you guys enjoyed this one xx

Lilac Niall, aahhh!!

I'll be adding the boys in, you'll just have to see what edition they'll be(punk, lilac, flower crown, etc) (;

I literally wrote it at 10 at night..

Also, sorry there wasn't a song with. If you ever have suggestions for songs, tell me in the comments (:

Also, please don't forget to voteee ♡

I love you guys!! (:

-allie xx