[sixty five]

"C'mon," Angie urges. I shake my head. "No, I really don't feel like it." I sigh. She pulls me up from the couch and pushes me in the direction of my bedroom.

"Go in there and tell me that you don't want some new clothes. Come on, Haylie, when is the last time you went shopping?" She asks. I sigh.

Angie wants me to go shopping with her and get some new stuff. Shirts, shorts, maybe a few skirts. Dresses for work and for parties. She even gave me a lecture about better underwear. 

"What's the point, I'm not dressing up for anyone," I sigh. She puts her hands on my shoulders. "Haylie. The point is that, if you go through with this, you can win that little boy of yours back. Isn't that what you want? I mean, come on, do you really think he should be hanging around Amber?

I blow out a bunch of air.  I mean.. I guess so. Yeah, I want him back. I want him away from Amber. But after that little thing that happened between him and I yesterday at work, I don't know how I'm supposed to get him. I'd be sending mixed signals, and no guy wants that.

"Pleaaaase?" Angie pouts, elongating the word. I think it over. "Alright, fine." I say, unenthusiastic about the whole thing. She just cheers and pushes me to go get my bag.

Once I have everything, we drive to the mall. It isn't very far, thank goodness.

Angie pulls me into various stores. We spend most of our time in H&M and Forever 21. I actually get really cute shirts and a few pairs of shorts. Angie convinces me to get a skirt at Charlotte Russe, and I end up getting some dresses for partying and for work.

We stand by the opening of Victoria Secret. I huff. "Why do I have to do this? It's not like I have a boyfriend," I say. She rolls her eyes. "It doesn't matter. When you win him back, you can surprise him." She says. I rub my temples as she pulls me inside.

Hours later we get back to my apartment, with several bags. I did end up getting some new bras and underwear, but only a few pairs. Lace black ones, white ones, red ones, and a pretty pink color too. But Angie commended me for it.

As I start to take tags off of stuff and throw them into a laundry basket in the bedroom, Angie sits on my bed, obviously thinking up something. She gasps a little. I look over.

"You know what's going on today?" She smiles. I sigh. "What, Angie?"

"The Friday the 13th party! At the frat house? They do it every Friday the 13th!" She says. I frown softly. "What's the catch, then? Why is it different?"

She laughs a little. "Well, really, the only difference is that they play the Friday the 13th movies and they have people dressed in Jason costumes to scare you." She says. I raise an eyebrow. "Is there any, like, dressing up involved?"

Angie shakes her head. "No, no, not really. I mean, you can, but, you don't have to," she says. I nod. 

"And what's the point of telling me this?" I ask, already knowing the answer. Her lips display a pout.

"Haylie, we have to go! It'll be your first Friday the 13th party, and plus, you know Harry will be there. It will give you the chance to wear one of your new dresses! And, your new underwear." She says. I roll my eyes and throw a dress at her.

"Oooh, this one is perfect! Wear this. Pleaaase?" She asks, pouting again. I can't believe I'm actually saying 'yes' to the please for the second time today. But it will be fun... Right?

"Okay, fine," I sigh, giving in. Angie cheers and puts my dress on the bed. "Wear this. I'm going to go get ready. The party starts at eight, so I'll be back in.. an hour, ish?" She says. I nod. She gives me a quick hug and leaves.

What am I getting into...

***

An hour and a half later, I was dressed in my tight black dress she told me to wear, going inside the frat house, with Angie at my side. It was loud, and eerily decorated. They were indeed showing one of the first Friday the 13th movies outside in the back, but there were still a ton of people inside, dancing on each other and getting drunk.

"Where do you think he'd be?" I ask Angie. She shrugs, linking her arm in mine. "I think we should scope out the place first. If you see him, tell me. I'll leave you two alone." She winks. I roll my eyes. "You'll be okay alone?" I ask, a little worried. But she just nods and pulls me along.

Angie and I find a place in the kitchen to stand. The people there are drinking, but they seem to be wisely drinking, rather than shoving beer down their throats. I try to look around the many sweaty bodies dancing to try to find Harry, but I can't see well enough.

Eventually, I decide to give up for the time being. I'll find him...

Then, someone pulls me away by my arm and covers my mouth.

~~~

A/N:

Hiiii guys ^~^

So back to Haylie's POV for a bit, might go back to Harry's though soon. We'll see ;p

And who do you think took her away from Angie? :o

Speaking of Angie, she's back after being gone so long xp

I love her character, I missed her (:

Anywayss, hope you enjoyed the chapter <3

Please vote and comment if ya did, and following would be greaat :*

Love youu (:

-allie xx