[eighteen]

We head out. Harry insists he drives. He can't stand my car. I sigh. "Fine."

He takes me to the parking garage and up to his car. It's so nice.

It's a black Ford Mustang. I'm not sure what year, but by the looks of it, it's pretty new. And it's a GT, which means it goes fast.

"Holy crap.." I gape. He chuckles. "Nice, huh?" He says. I nod. "These are expensive.." I say. He sighs. "Yeah.. Wasn't very easy to get it.." He replies. "Did you have to save up a lot?" I ask. Something weird in his eyes flicker. "Uh.. Yeah..."

He's acting weird. Whatever.. I climb into the passenger seat. "Don't touch anything. She's my baby." He warns me, climbing into the driver's seat. I roll my eyes. "Gee, don't I feel special." I mumble. He chuckles and leans over, kissing my cheek. "You are."

Harry starts the car and starts to drive. After pleading, he lets me turn on the radio. He cringes at whatever I put on or says the song is 'dumb.' "You just don't appreciate music." I say.

Quickly, I learn how Harry drives. He is perfectly safe, until he goes too slow or too fast or does something dumb to piss off another driver. Then, he gets mad, thinking it's their fault, and speeds up or passes them, occasionally flipping them off.

"Harry!" I shout, when he nearly runs into another car trying to pass someone. He's going to get us killed. "What?!" He shouts back. "They weren't going fast enough!"

"So?! You're going to kill us! Slow the fuck down!" I say loudly. I'm so pissed. He stays silent and just drives. He's totally speeding. "Watch your speed, Dale Earnhardt." I mumble. He shoots me a glare. "Sorry, didn't know you were a cop."

God he's an ass. "Just pull over. I'll walk home." I say. He looks at me. "What?" He frowns. "You heard me. Be an ass and I'll walk my ass home." I reply, now looking elsewhere. There isn't a reply. He keeps driving.

"Are you just deciding to be nice now?" I ask. I can see him tense up. "Are you just pushing my God damn buttons now?" He snaps. I roll my eyes. "That was a question. They aren't meant to be answered with another question."

"Oh, stop being a smart ass." He shouts. "I'm not starting this with you." I snap. "Then don't use your stupid sarcasm! Will you not be rude for once?!" He says. "I'll be polite when you calm the fuck down and drive like a normal person and not a freaking race car driver who is trying to win the grand prix!"

That shuts him up. Thank God. I look out the window. This so wasn't how I wanted to start my night. I wanted to be having fun with Harry. Not fighting. But it's very hard to avoid argument with him when he's so snippy.

We get there and he parks. It's already so packed and it's only nine-thirty. I try to open my door but he locked it. I jiggle the handle. "Let's go, Harry. Come on." I almost whine. I want to get out of the car. He grabs my hand and pulls it to him, signalling he wants my attention. I sigh and look over.

He looks really.. Fragile. Like he's upset. I frown softly. "Harry.." I say quietly. He shakes his head, telling me he wants to talk. "I'm sorry for that. I get really mad sometimes, and the doc said that I need to learn how to control my anger when things like that happen... And I'm learning, it will take time, but just know that I'm not mad at you when I do that, I don't mean the hurtful things I say." He says softly. He rubs the back of my hand. I nod. "It's okay. I understand."

He nods. I turn back to the door to get out but he tugs my hand again. I face him "What?" I ask. He uses his other hand to cup my cheek and he gives me a sweet, loving kiss. I smile into his lips and kiss back.

It isn't long before he pulls back. He plants a light kiss on my forehead before he lets me get out. We both climb out of his car. I grab my bag and we go inside.

The whole house is shaking. There are tons of people are the music is so loud. Harry keeps a tight grip on my waist and we move around. I don't know what he's aiming to do tonight, but he better not-

Drink. We end up at the drinks table within minutes.

"Don't get drunk off your ass, please." I say to him. He rolls his eyes and nods. "Yeah, yeah. I won't." He says, making himself a drink. He's mixing quite a few different kinds of alcohol in his cup. It looks gross. "Yeah, one cup of that, you'll be hammered." I say. He shakes his head. "I, actually, am the best drinker around. Ten drinks won't make me drunk." He replies. He sounds so proud. "God, how many did you have the last party?" I ask. He shrugs. "Somewhere 'round like fifteen... Twenty.."

Looks like I'm driving tonight. "That's dangerous, Harry." I frown. He shrugs. "Not really.. Unless you get in an accident.." He says. "It's bad for your intestines." I clarify. Another shrug. "Not mine."

We keep walking around. He says he has someone to introduce me to, so we look for them. He keeps sipping on his drink and I fear he's almost done. "Shit. This stuff is stronger." He says. "What do you mean?" I frown. "Friend of mine said to try this. Didn't realized it impaired you quicker. I could probably do like eight of these and be drunk." He says. "Great." I say.

He keeps telling me I should have a sip. I roll my eyes. "I stopped drinking a long time ago." I tell him. He makes a face. "You drank?" He asks. I nod. "Senior year in high school. This kind of scene was my thing. Not anymore. I got in some trouble. That wasn't me anyway. I'm nothing like that." I say. "Oh." He replies. He still tries to get me to drink some. I finally give in when he starts to whine.

I take a swig. It burns my throat and the taste is awful. It's like cough syrup on steroids. I cough and hand the cup back to him. It burns my throat so much when I cough. "Oww.. Jesus Christ that's disgusting. How do you deal with that?" I choke. I forgot how bad liquor was at first. He chuckles. "You get used to it.. Over time, it tastes good." He says. I cough again, sending burning pain down my throat. "Now I won't be so resistant to have medicine.."

We, I coughing and choking, and Harry drinking and trying to get me to be okay again, finally find his little group of friends. I nearly choke again when I see who's amoung them.

"Haylie, this is Dylan, Jake, Chad, and Ash."

Ash.

~~~

A/N:

Hiii (:

OMG so Ash..?

I think you know who that is, but comment below and tell me your thoughts :3

And also please vote (:

Annnddd, check out my Twitter and IG!

Users are on bio or in chapter 16 xx

Love y'allll <3

-allie xx