[fifty five]

The inside is amazing. The left wall has about four or five book shelves. The right wall is just big windows, only becoming a wall where the kitchen appliances stand. There's a big space in between for a living room, I suppose. As we walk in, I notice a hall by the kitchen, where I can make out four doors.

"How do you like it?" Lauren asks us. I look around, taking it all in. The space is amazing. I can imagine us doing so many things with the space. Fill the book shelves with his CDs and our books. Hang some of his signs. Putting our music stuff in the corner.

"It's lovely. It's really a great space." I say. Harry stands behind me and holds onto my shoulders. He gives them a little squeeze.

"I'll let you two look around. Let me know if you have any questions." Lauren says. I nod and Harry is now by my side, holding my hand. We walk to the hallway.

"So... What do you think?" He asks. He's visibly nervous and excited. "I like it. It's really nice. I like the size." I smile.

His face lights up. "Cool, cool. Me too." He smiles. It's so cute how he can be so soft sometimes.

"Let's see the rest, okay?" I say, pulling lightly on his hand. He nods and lets me lead him down the hall.

In the next door is a little closet. It's followed by a nice sized bathroom that has slate flooring with a white cabinet and slate countertops. It has a blue tiled shower and two sinks.

The room that is closest to the bathroom is a second bedroom. It's empty, though. One wall is just big windows. The other walls are painted white and the floor is dark wood. We could put our music in here too. Or it could be an office.

We get to the master bedroom. It's also painted white. The bed is a big fluffy one with white bedding. The windows to the right are big and to the left is a big closet with reflective doors. There's a door in the right side facing the wall into the master bathroom, which is all white marble.

"Wow, Harry. This... It's so nice.." I say. He smiles brightly. "I'm so glad you like it." He says.

"But.. How expensive is it?" I ask. It seems really expensive with all of the marble and slate and windows. He sighs.

"It's like renting a house... It's about thirteen-fourteen hundred.." He says. My eyes widen. "Geez.. That's..."

"I know, but wait, we can figure it out... If you pay the hundred, I can pay the thousand... And I can pay the electric and water bill..." He starts.

"Harry, hold on, I didn't say we couldn't figure it out," I giggle softly. His face softens a little. "So... Do you want to agree to it?" He asks.

I sigh. I'm not sure because.. What if we fight and I'm left without a place to go? It's just complicated.

"Please, baby. I'll be better and I won't make you go. We'll be okay, I promise." He says. I look at him. He wants this a lot. And, hey... It will be fun.. Right?

I nod. "Okay. Alright, let's do this." I say. A huge smile grows on his face. He hugs me and picks me up and spins me around. I laugh.

"You won't regret it. We can sort everything out. We'll make it work. I swear. It will be amazing." He says. He stops spinning me and holds my arms and gives me a kiss.

We get lost in each other for a few minutes. I hear Lauren coming in when I pull back.

"So, what do you two think of the place?" She asks. I look up at Harry and nod.

"We'll take it."

~~~

A/N:

Hiii <3

This one is short but I wrote it on my phone xP

And it serves it's purpose, so.. (:

SO YAY the next chapters are going to be really sweet

I think you'll like where it's going... And then you'll probably hate me for a bit... BUT THEN IT'LL END UP OKAY ^~^

So yeah (:

Alsooo, I'm putting out the descriptions/prologues for my next two books :*

I don't know when I'll start them or in what order but plan on it being after NBT is over and having days of the week first <3

ILYSM thank you for the insane amount of reads and for 100 votes and 70 followers yayayyy xx

I would never have thought I would get this far and I have because of you :D

LOVE YOU

-allie xx