[seventy six]

"Did you get the cake?" I ask, my tone hushed.

"The cake?" Niall asks, for some reason staying quiet as well. 

"The cake, the cake for tonight?" I whisper. That earns an 'ohhh' from him.

"Yeah I got it. Don't need to worry, Haylie, I got it covered," he says. He sounds distracted and I hear a bunch of explosions in the background.

"What are you doing?" I laugh quietly. There's a 'dammit' in the back and Niall starts laughing.

"Playing video games with Louis. Liam and Zayn are out doing birthday shoppin' for Harry," he replies. There's a flush of the toilet from the bathroom and I sit up.

"Got to go, talk to you later," I say quickly before hanging up and putting my phone on the night stand. Harry exits the bathroom, looking so sleepy. He rubs his eyes and I admire his tattoos and body, and the way his boxers hang low from his hips.

"Morning, sleepy head," I giggle. He whines and lays down next to me, pulling me as close as he can get me.

"Can we cuddle all day? That sounds like a good birthday," he yawns. I laugh softly and kiss his nose.

"If you want to, babe," I smile. He nods and attempts to kiss me but I move away, making him whine.

"You know my rule, no kissing until teeth are brushed," I say. He rolls his eyes.

"Mine are brushed," he complains, going for the kiss again. I move once more. "But mine aren't."

I wiggle out of his arms and get up, walking to the bathroom. I give my teeth a good scrub and then brush out my hair before returning to bed. 

Harry scoops me back up and holds me. I kiss him and it lasts for a while until he pulls back.

"So, I was thinking, since it's my birthday, maybe tonight we could have a little-"

"I'm not giving you birthday sex, Styles," I say. He pouts and gives me the puppy eyes. "But baby," he whines. He knows that's my weakness.

"I need a little somethin' somethin'," he says, wiggling his eyebrows. I thump his forehead. "Mmm, we'll see,"

He connects our lips again lazily and runs a hand through my hair before grabbing on to it and pulling me closer with his other arm. I trace circles on his arm, making goosebumps raise on his skin. I laugh a little against his lips, loving that I can do that.

Harry bites down on my lip lightly and pulls back, smirking. I moan quietly when he swipes his tongue over my lip that's trapped between his teeth. He lets it go, making it snap back against my teeth.

"You're really in the mood, huh?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. He chuckles and goes right to attacking my neck and collarbone. "Indeed I am,"

He leaves love bites all over my skin, causing my moans and whimpers to fill the silence of the apartment. 

"Are you sure we can't do something tonight?" He breathes, sounding as intoxicated as my mind is right now. I just nod.

"Yeah, we can," I say quietly, trying to let some air into my lungs. He knows exactly what buttons to push to make me completely change my mind. And I love it.

He nods, nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck. His curls tickle me but I don't mind.

It takes at least an hour for us to actually get up and get dressed. I said I'd take him somewhere fun for the day. It will give the guys and Angie some time to set up the apartment and hide.