Part 8 ( Still waiting!?? )

Start from the beginning

The young man nods " Some might don't want to admit that they were a jerk...an asshole.  But you said it... no...you are not an asshole Phi. I know you have changed recently. Less playing around. Be More to yourself, the Beam Baramee I know since high school...the Beam Baramee that I would meet every Sunday. I never thought that you would become player Phi...i was surprised. But I am a player too before. So I guess people changed so do i. Casanova title fits you... but not fit your true self, Phi. " Ming let out his thought. Beam smile thinly.

Beam laugh " Don't say any good thing about me, Nong Ming. I am an asshole. Even if I change... One less ashhole might don't make any difference. People would keep see me that way...he would see me that way..."  Beam sigh.

Ming gulps his second beer too, eating the snack and slowly chew the dried squids... Ming sigh " Phi Forth... " Ming slightly paused. " Are you found your answers Phi?. Yet?..." Ming asked Beam.

" He said he was done. Giving up.  So what is the matter if now I found my answer?...hmm Tell me Nong...tell me... " Beam chuckles instead. But his face showed that he was sad.

Silent again filling the room. Beam gulp his third beers.

" Phi. Do you love him, Phi Forth? " Ming ask Beam.

Beam chuckles instead " Arai?... Love huh?... An asshole like me. Do you think love is for me?..."

Ming nods instantly " Love is for everyone. All of us... love is for you to Phi..." Ming retorted.

Beam just laugh. Another silent, neither of them want to talk. It took a while before Ming decided to broke the silliness.

" I never know what is love, Nong. Jerk like me only knows sex!. Ashhole like me knows nothing!. " Beam state about himself. He then laughs.

Silent

Silent

" So what would you do then Phi ?..." Ming asked Beam.

His brow furrows. I don't think that Phi Forth would give up that easily... he is in love. I need to ask Phi Forth about this.

Beam shook his head "Nothing, I would doing nothing... I don't like forcing someone to come into my life!. " Beam mutter.

***

Finished their 6 can of beers. Beam fall on his back on the couch. Still not drunk. Yet. Beam silent himself. So does Ming.

That until Beam asks Ming " I wonder how did player like you once know that you are in love with him, Kit, Nong? "

Ming smile widely " Hard to say how I just love him. I find out that Phi Kit was an interesting person since I saw him again and I decided to court him. Maybe I was drawn by his dimple. It just happened and I gay for him. If not him... I don't I see anyone else could make feel that way. " Ming smiles widely. His eyes showing how much he loves his boyfriend's Kit.

Beam nods " Lucky him. Grumpy Kitty got the best man... " Beam grin

Ming chuckles " Well, every second, minute we spend not loving is being wasted..."

" Yeah...? " Beam sigh. Ming nods " It is..."

Beam shook his head " Maybe love not for me... " He mutters softly. He gets up from the couch walk to the bathroom.

Ming sigh again I don't think that way. For me, Phi... you and Phi Forth perfect for each other. Ming thought so. He just keeps it on his mind. For now.

He walks to his bedroom, prepares the usual pillow for Beam to use. It was not Beam's first time staying over...but since Ming was at KU. Beam come over every time he screws up. Every damn time he runs away from his one-night stand. He comes to Ming's house. Save himself from nagging Kit and Phana. Save himself from his one-night stand partner that waiting for him at his dorm. The other two doesn't know about it though. No one knows.