Part 1 The beginning

Hello peeps this is my first story I will try to make them as long as I can. And yes this is my art. Please correct my mistakes and suggest some things I could add to the story. Otherwise enjoy😁

Shiro's POV

"Ugh lance stop being so annoying. I'm tired of you". Keith complains

"Well what about you mullet you can act all emo but everyone knows that deep down you know that you dont matter at all"! Lance yells.

Keith then glares at lance then stomps out of the dining area.

"Lance that was uncalled for." I say.

Lance shrugs." I dont care, he deserves it." Lance says, then walks off.

I sigh. "What are we going to do about them."I mumble.

Keith's POV

Keth's thought's: How dare he say that. Although he could be right about me. I sigh as I finish a bot. "Training level 100 stage 2." I tell. I ready my sword as one of the 8 bots attacks. I slice it in half as I move to the next couple bots.

Time skip 3 hours

I slice another bot as a voice yells "stop training session". I turn around and set my bayard down as I see shiro walk up to me. "What do you want, I was in the middle of training." I say.

"Look keith stop bottling emotions and talk to people, and don't say your fine". Shiro says.

I sigh. "I'm just tired ok I'm going to my room." I say as I'm leaving.

I come to my room and lock the door. I walk to a corner and cry silently, after a while I cry myself to sleep.

Time skip 3 hours during a battle

"Guys I need help, now." I yell while battling a galra soldier.

"We are all preoccupied at the moment.'' Shiro says.

Then I feel a sharp pain in my neck. I turn and see the solder got me with a needle so I knock him out and I pull the needle out and run in my lion while taking down galra bots. "Guys I got info ." I yell.

"Ok form voltron." Shiro yells.

After we defeated the galra cruiser we split and headed for the castle of lions and wormholed away.

Time skip after the battle

"Alright guys good job defeating the galra cruiser." Alura says with a smile.

"Here is the info princess." I say.

Yes, we did it." Pidge yells and high fives hunk.

"Yeah group hug." Hunk shouts while grabbing me before I could escape and starts hugging all of us.

After he let's go I start to feel dizzy and stumble.

"Keith are you ok." Shiro says with a concerned look.

"Yea I'm fine, just need rest." I say with a small smile. Then everything went black

I love cliffhangers dont you mwahaha. Anyways I will try to update as much as I can. I hope it was not too boring. Have a good morning/afternoon/evening 😸