Mission 3: The Nest & Upgrades

Start from the beginning

There was a machine attached to the other end of the chains. The machine looked pretty old. It had dirt and mud all over it as half of its body was stuck within the dirt. It's left leg looked like it was ripped off from the body as it's right arm was missing. And what looks like to be the eye was ripped out as wired were torn out. I ran over to it and kneeled to take a closer look. I began to inspect every possible part I could find that wasn't either ripped apart or beneath the ground. As I inspected the arms, I noticed something was covered in dirt. I quickly cleaned the dirt off of it. When I was finished, my eyes widen again when I saw a symbol, one I wasn't exactly happy to see.

 When I was finished, my eyes widen again when I saw a symbol, one I wasn't exactly happy to see

'What the hell?' I thought, 'When did the Nazis get fucking robots?'

No one's POV

As the Slayer continued to study the machine with full attention, something was watching him from the other side of the cave. The creature slowly and quietly step closer to the Slayer as he wasn't paying attention.

Meanwhile

Outside of the cave, everything was peaceful and quiet, at least it was. The Slayer was thrown out of the cave and his back slams into the ground a few feet away from the entrance. He silently groans as he tries to get up while feeling slightly dizzy. 'Damnit...' He thought.

Inside the cave, a Grimm growls, catching the Slayer attention. The Slayer shook off the headache as a Grimm walks out of the cave.

 The Slayer shook off the headache as a Grimm walks out of the cave

'So that's what hit me?'

A flashback from the first time the Slayer woke up on this planet flashes in his mind. He remembers the unicorn that looks very similar to the Grimm in front of him. And then another flashback flashes, this time of the other creatures that he's faced a few minutes after. He clenched his fists tightly as he feels unsure about this beast.

The Grimm growls before lunging at the Doom Slayer. The Slayer managed to pull out his super shotgun from nowhere and shot the monster in the face, stunning it. The Grimm stands on its two back legs, trying to shake the pain off while roaring into the air.