Vines

Godzilla swam through the water, leaving its trail of destruction behind, and completely disappearing off any radar.
Soldier: where did it go?
From the ocean a large metallic object came up, it was a damaged submarine.
Soldier: Get Down!
The soldiers dived as the sub landed into the city, destroying more buildings.
Meanwhile with Pyrrha
She trailed behind the other tribesmen, she felt as if the jungle was moving around her.
?????: here, we set up camp here.
Pyrrha nodded as she sat down and looked around, normally coming to the forest she would hear the sounds of animals running and birds making their noises, but it was silent, dead silent.
She looked at the ground to see another rose.
Pyrrha: aw.
It then turned itself to look right at Pyrrha.

She scooter back some, though the rose leaned forward

She scooter back some, though the rose leaned forward. In the distance a loud high pitched sound was heard, sounded angry.
Pyrrha: I think we should move.
?????: nothing, everything should be f-
A vine wrapped around his neck and began to pull him upwards, choking him as he was being lifted. He screamed all until a large crack was heard, then the lifeless body fell to the ground.
Pyrrha: oh....my....God!
The high pitched sound was heard again as more vines came from the trees and started attacking. The tribesmen grabbed their spears and swords and began to slash at the vines. The vines moved as if they were giant snakes.
Tribesman: what is this?!
The vine's tip split, revealing a jaw that bit on the guy's head and began shaking him wildly. His neck snapped and he was dropped to the ground. A female came from the tree and impaled one of the vines with a spear.
Woman: die beast!
She lifted her spear again only for it to be taken. The vines wrapped around her, starting from her legs and going up her body. She fell to the ground and was pulled into the forest, she screamed until she completely faded. The vines picked off these men and women one by one, their screaming heard and quickly being silenced. Gala Gu landed in front of Pyrrha, teaching to her as a vine bit on his shoulder.
Gala Gu: R-run girl....RUN!
The other vines bit down and pulled him into the forest, Pyrrha ran as fast as she could through the forest, the vines chasing her as she jumped logs and slid under low branches. Pyrrha jumped from the forest, only for her thigh to be grabbed by a vine, dragging her in more.
She went to her back as the vine released its bite and went across the front of her body until it was a few inches from her face.
Pyrrha was breathing heavily as the vine slowly moved around her head. Other vines went up near her face, growling in a high pitch. The vines then shot backwards and left, leaving Pyrrha alone, breathing heavy. She slowly got up and ran out, limping and holding her thigh, she was losing blood.
Pyrrha: What.....what happened?
Meanwhile on a bullhead.
Ben sat on the bullhead twiddling his thumbs, we was making his way to Ruby and Yang's house, he needed to talk to them. The bullhead landed and Ben walked out, seeing Ruby and Yang on the porch.
Ruby: Ben!
She ran up to him and hugged him tightly.
Yang: hey Ben, how are you doing?
Ben: not good, I want you to sit down with me, I need to tell you both something.
Ruby: what's going on?
Ben: it's about Weiss.....
Yang: don't say it.
Ben: Yang.
Yang: don't you say it Ben!
Yang's eyes tested up, she knew what Ben was going to say.
Ben: I'm sorry.....she didn't make it, she died in Argus, right in front of my eyes.
Ruby: Ben......no.
Tears filled her eyes as well.
Ben: I'm sorry.