Test

Tom Pov:

I wake up slowly and groan.

What happened?

My head feels like it got smashed against a hard ass boulder.

I open my eyes and see a light blue ceiling.

I sit up and look around me.

The walls are painted a light blue, the floor is made of white rug, there's a white painted dresser, a balcony with a big glass door, and of course the bed I was laying in has light blue sheets and a white pillow.

I'm in a bedroom...

How did I get into such a fancy room like this?

I look down at my clothes to see I'm wearing blue silk pajamas.

What the hell is going on?!

The door bursts open making me jump.

A women rolls inside the room with her skates.

She has brown hair and blue eyes. She's wearing a black and white maid dress on along with black and white stripped stockings, black shoes with wheels on them, a maid hat, and white gloves on.

"I'm glad to see you're up Master Thomas!" The women says and smiles.

"Master Thomas?- Yeah I must've hit my head somewhere," I say and hold my throbbing head.

"Don't worry Master Thomas! I'm here to take good care of you!"

"How'd I even get- Where ever here is?"

"Well Master Preston brought you here,"

"First of all, I have no clue who the hell Master Preston is. Second... Just why? Why the hell did this dude bring me here?"

"Well he saved you,"

"Saved me from what?!"

"Red Leader! Master Preston saw potential in you and thought you didn't deserve to be treated as some scummy soldier,"

"But I wasn't being treated that way! I want to go back to Tord," I cross my arms.

"Who's Tord Master Thomas?"

"Red Leader or what ever you want to call him!! Just take me back to him!"

"I'm afraid you'll need permission from Master Preston to leave Master Thomas,"

"How do you even know my name?!"

"Master Preston has been doing research on you for quite a while Master Thomas. He only got his chance to save you just yesterday!"

"He didn't save me from shit!" I get up from the bed. "I want to see this Preston guy right now!"

"As you wish Master Thomas, follow me," the women slowly skates out of the room.

I quickly follow after her.

*Time Skip*

The skating women opens 2 huge double doors revealing a big room with things like a pool table, book shelves, a huge fireplace, and 2 dark brown wing chairs in front of the fireplace.

Someone's sitting in 1 of the wing chairs and he's looking into the fireplace.

"I'll leave you 2 to talk alone Master Thomas," the women says.

"Thanks?" I say.

The women closes the door behind me.

"Come sit down Thomas," the man says with a deep Norwegian accent.

Jeez he sounds like a manlier version of Tord...

I sigh.

I walk over to the chairs and sit in the other wing chair that faces the man.

The man has caramel hair that has horns like Tord's but a little smaller and the back of his hair goes down to his shoulders.

This is weird...

The man looks at me and says, "Hello Thomas. My name is Preston Lar-"

"I want to go back to Tord," I say.

"Okay no greetings then..."

"I don't give a shit about greetings. I want to go back to Tord,"

"I'm afraid I can't do that,"

"WHY?!"

"Sorry sorry. What I meant to say is I can't do that yet,"

"What do you mean by yet?!"

"You see Thomas, I'm testing Tord,"

"Testing?"

"Yes, testing,"

"What are you testing him on?"

"I'm testing his trust and loyalty to you dear Thomas,"

"How is this testing him?!"

"I'm seeing if he trusts that you got taken and trusts that you wouldn't have ran away by choice,"

"How does this even benefit you?"

"Well I want to see how much Red Leader trusts and knows his loved ones,"

"And what was all that shit about saving me that that lady from before was talking about if this is what it's all about?"

"I couldn't tell her about my plans due to her not being a part of the plan,"

"You lied to her?"

"Indeed,"

Jesus he sounds like a polite version of Tord...

They have to be related!

"Who the hell are you and why do you sound and look similar to Tord?" I ask and narrow my eyes.

"Well let me continue my introductions then Thomas. I am Preston Larsin, also known as Uncle Pres," the man says and snickers in a playful way.

"Uncle?.."

"I am Tord's Uncle. I helped Tord learn some things as he grew up, including English since we had moved to London when he was very young and he was already fluent in Norwegian from that young age. He's a fast learner I must tell you," Preston chuckles lightly. "Anyway, I continued to teach him things until he moved out of the family home and into a house with you and his other 2 friends."

"And why do you want to see how much he trusts me so bad?"

"I want to see how far he's grown in all his skills, including his trusting skills. This is just a test to see how much he believes in other people,"

"When am I going back?"

"Once Tord realizes you wouldn't break your loyalty to him and run away like he didn't matter to you,"

"Is that it?"

"Of course not,"

"What else could there be??"

"He has to come to get you back while other things are happening at his army base,"

"That shouldn't be hard for him,"

"When you think of it in a simple way it doesn't sound hard,"

"How is it hard?"

"Well he will have to choose between his army or his loved 1,"

"What do you mean?"

"With the things that will happen at base once he realizes how much loyalty you have to him, he'll have to decide,"

----------

I'm sorry this is really cringy