Crush

Tom Pov:

It's my 3rd day in this hell hole and I already feel like committing suicide.

I've been running all over the entire place just to take care of Tord's "needs"

He gives me all of his paper work and tells me to come to his meetings to take notes and make him a cup of coffee at the same time.

Doesn't make sense?

Well tell that to Tord and you'll get a broken arm in return of your "opinion"

But I really do have a broken arm at the moment.

Luckily my dominant hand wasn't injured.

I almost finish signing a paper until I hear a Norwegian voice come from my radio, "THOMAS COME TO MY OFFICE!"

I simply sigh and get up from my office chair.

Yes I have my own office, but it's small as fuck and smells like cigarette smoke.

Tord takes his smoking breaks in here so I get a higher chance of lung cancer while I sign his papers.

Most of these papers aren't even for the army.

I make it to Tord's office and I knock on his door.

"Permission to enter?" I ask.

"Granted," I hear Tord say.

I open the door and see Tord look at me with a odd expression on his face as I walk in and close the door behind me.

I stand in front of his desk and say blankly, "You needed me Sir?"

"Still doing that emotionless act huh?" Tord asks me.

I stay silent and wait for him to continue.

"Maybe I'll break your other arm so I can see you cry again. That'll make me satisfied," Tord says and gives me a threatening smirk.

"Do as you wish Sir," I say continuing to hide my emotion.

Tord stands up slamming his hands on his desk with a annoyed expression on his face.

"Ugh! Why are you not being yourself! It's so annoying!"

"Sir I have a question,"

"What?!"

"Aren't you happy I'm not fighting back? It must be easier for you after all,"

Tord Pov:

"Aren't you happy I'm not fighting back? It must be easier for you after all," Tom says while still giving me that creepy emotionless face.

"I just-... I just want you to show something that you would've shown before if I had complete control of you.. I miss you fighting back," I say and look down.

"Sir, why are you crying?"

Shit.. I am crying...

I climb over my desk quickly and grab Tom's shoulders slightly shaking him.

"Just show something! Anything! It can be a smile for all I care! Just make a different face!" I say desperately with tears rolling down my cheeks.

I feel his uninjured hand caress my scarred cheek in a loving way.

"I did that?" Tom asks.

"Did what-"

Oh, he means my scars.

"Y-yeah.. you did," I say and feel myself melt into the touch of him with blush forming on my cheeks.

I let go of his shoulders.

"Did I do this too?" Tom says then gently lifts my robotic arm with the same hand he touched my cheek with while looking down at it.

"Um y-yeah," I say and start to feel flustered.

What am I feeling?

It feels so familiar.

Like something I felt in high school maybe...

Tom looks back at me then says, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

My heart starts to beat fast.

I feel my body wanting to disobey my mind.

I caress his right cheek with my soft hand and slowly lean into his face.

"T-Tord?.." Tom says.

My lips get close to his but before I can make them touch my office door bursts open.

"SIR PAUL IS TRYING TO- What are you doing?" Patryk asks me.

Tom pushes me back hard enough that I fall on to the ground.

He looks... Scared.

"I-I have work to do S-Sir so I m-must be going! Goodbye Red Leader!" Tom says and runs out of my office.

I know what the feeling is now...

I have a crush on Tom.

--------------

So 2 things.

Tom's outfit is his WTFuture suit

I forgot the other thing

SHIT

Well I'm going to hate myself later...

WAIT I GOT IT

FUCK!

I forgot again!

Wait got it again.

Sorry for short chapter

Fuck my life