Golden Rose

Tord Pov:

I wrap the gift carefully and try to make it look like a professional wrapped it.

I haven't wrapped a gift for many years, so this is pretty tough for me to make it nice.

I hope Tom likes it... (Who else would it be for? YoUr MoM mAyBe? Nah bitch, he too in loooove with Tom to care about that shit)

I finish it and admire my work with a proud smile.

It's a tall and thin box wrapped with blue wrapping paper and a red ribbon on the front of it.

I look over at my rose which is slightly wilting, but it will be beautiful to me even when it's shriveled and black.

This gift will last forever... Just like my love for Tom.

I pick the box up and run out of my office with a bit of a bounce in my step.

Lane Pov:

"That's so funny!" Tom says and laughs.

"It really is, isn't it?" I ask.

"Kind of reminds me of a story someone else told me a long time ago,"

That's because I have told you this story before Tom.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, but we sadly lost contact a long time ago too though. I kinda miss him honestly,"

I missed you too Tom.

"That's sad, I'm sorry to hear that,"

"He once let me listen to this really funny song. It was like a Christmas song, but then it said some really dirty shit and I absolutely loved it," Tom says and smiles.

I loved it too...

"How'd it go?" I ask.

"Well the beginning of a Christmas song came on then it sang, "Stroka my licka my sucka my cock!" Then me and him started to break out laughing, especially me," Tom says and starts laughing a bit

I chuckle at it.

"Yeah that is pretty funny,"

"Well it was a lot funnier when I first heard it.. Tord probably wouldn't have laughed at it like my friend did since Tord doesn't laugh at those things,"

"Why doesn't he laugh?"

"Because he's heard all those jokes before and he doesn't really laugh at the same joke twice unless it's a inside joke,"

"Oh.."

Tord is just a big dick..

Tom should stop being with that asshole and just run away with me...

I kind of wanted to do that before, but the army was holding me back.

"Well I'd always laugh at the same jokes with you... If that's okay with you," I say and smile.

I look at Tom and see him looking at the ground with a soft smile and blush on his face.

"I'd love that," Tom says.

We stop talking and listen to our foot steps echoing the halls.

I decide to break the silence and ask a question that's been running through my head all day.

I stop walking which makes Tom stop and look behind him at me.

"Can I... Kiss you Tom?" I ask and blush.

Tom blushes intensely.

...

"If you want," Tom says.

"Really?" I ask.

"If you really want that, then you can,"

I walk up to Tom.

I put my hand on his cheek and I lean into his face.

I connect our lips and begin to kiss him softly.

Tom wraps his arms around my neck and I continue to caress his cheek while resting my other hand on his waist.

(Sorry my fellow Tomtord fans ('▽`;))

Tord Pov:

I wonder where Tom is...

I walk down the hallway with the gift in my hand.

I turn a corner and I get shocked from what I see in front of me.

Tom...

Tom being kissed by... Lane.

I start to cry silently and large tears run down my face and drip on to the floor.

I clench my teeth and close my eyes.

TOM WILL NEVER LOVE ME!!

I drop the gift on to my small puddle of tears and I run back to where I came from with tears still pouring down my cheeks.

Tom Pov:

I hear heavy foot steps running down the other hallway.

Lane pulls back and lovingly looks into my digital eyes as he caresses my cheek.

"I love you Tom..." Lane says softly.

His kiss reminds me of Quin for some reason...

It's gentle and relaxing... Just like Quin's kisses.

(Sorry again ヘ('o`)ヘ )

"I... I'm sorry Lane.. I'm just not ready for a relationship yet.." I say and look to my side.

Lane sadly smiles and says, "I understand Tom... But I'll always be available for you.."

"Thanks," I back away from him.

"I should get back to training before the boss calls me up for not arriving to practice," (WHY WERE YOU NOT AT ELF PRACTICE?!?!)

"I'll see you later then?"

"Definitely,"

"Bye,"

"Bye,"

Lane walks away and eventually leaves my sight.

I sigh and turn around.

I see a box at the end of the hall.

That wasn't there before...

I walk up to it.

It's a tall and thin box wrapped with blue wrapping paper and a red ribbon on the front of it.

It's also in a small puddle of water which only slightly makes it wet.

I pick it up and see a small card attached to the ribbon.

I look in the small card and read, "For my friend, Tom"

For me?

I wonder what it is...

I start to unwrap it carefully.

It better not be some sort of pran-

I see a fancy looking store like box with the little box window revealing a gold dipped rose.

"This is for me?..." I ask myself in a whisper.

I look down the other hall to see no body in sight, not even a soldier.

I look back at the gold rose.

My heart skips a beat and I blush.

I really want to know who this is from....

I leave the wrapping and puddle of water and begin to walk to my bedroom with the boxed gold rose.