Vikklan- Up And Leave Part 3

Start from the beginning

"As much as I want to argue with you on that point because I want to destroy them for what they did do you but I know you'd rather not so instead I'm going to say this. Whatever they do, remember, you have everyone's support. They have nothing over you and we have everything over them."

I kissed him gently, hugging him close.

"You have everyone backing you, think about that. They can't hurt you." He smiled and finally closed his eyes, settling down. "Just remember that I love you."

I saw the blush that spread across his cheeks.

"I love you too."

----------------------------------------------

The video came out on the Sidemen channel at 11pm the next day. It was titled "The Sidemen is down to 5." and Vikk burst into tears before even clicking on the video, knowing exactly what it meant and his phone was blowing up with texts, tweets and messages.

The two of us settled on the couch to watch it, but even before we could click onto it he received a text from Simon in the Sidemen group chat, which had been renamed "Traitors"

I hope you're fucking happy you lying bitch, you've destroyed our careers and torn down what we've built up because you couldn't keep your fucking mouth shut. We'll make you pay and you'd better hope you're ready for it.

He sobbed into my chest for a few minutes while I seriously considered throwing something, either Vikk's phone or the lamp on the table beside me, because I was so mad. I got a text from Elliot.

Have you seen the video?

Not yet, Vikk's crying in my lap because of a text that Simon sent. Give me the rundown, I'm not going to watch it around him because he so bloody upset. Fucking hell I want to kill them.

There was a minute's pause before Elliot sent me back a long text, explaining everything that had happened in the video.

Okay so basically the video opens with all of the Sidemen except Tobi and they say that Tobi has left the Sidemen and he no longer has any association with them, but they don't explain why. They then say that Vikk was a total liar and the evidence he has against them was bullshit but they really had nothing.

Another text came through.

It was all bullshit, trying to clear their names. The comments are tearing them apart and it's like 80% dislikes, they're all in support of Vikk, everything should be okay. I wouldn't show him the video though, just tell him that Tobi's left in his support. Do you want me to come over?

I looked down at Vikk, still curled up with my head in my shoulder and crying ugly sobs and texted him back.

Please. He's freaking terrified and I need to get a video out that we filmed a while ago but it's not edited and I don't want to leave him.

I'll be over in an hour.

I sighed in relief and hugged Vikk close, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"We aren't watching it Vikky, Elliot just told me what happened." He sniffled but still couldn't stop crying, tears falling down his cheeks and sobs emitting from his mouth. "They've just announced that Tobi's left and were trying to say that you were faking it. They're being hated on a lot."

"I don't want them to hate though." He whispered. "The reason I left was to stop the hate, not start even more." I paused.

"Do you want to add a bit to that video we filmed? Elliot's coming over to help edit it so we can just relax for a little bit." He nodded.