The Rage of 10,000 Dragons!

The other dragon slayers were being beaten pretty bad and there were a huge amount of baby dragons on the ground. The dragons slayers wouldn't be getting any help any time soon.

Nivyrair the coral dragon had sliced Anna's eye open again adding yet another scar to the collection.

Anna was still in her beast mode. She looked just like a dragon in a human body. She had boots with heels. Each one shaped and as sharp as a dragons talons. She had thigh highs that were torn into ribbons laying in her legs. Large scales a red like armor for her arms. They began at her shoulders and went down to her elbows. Her stomach was open but there were faint scales carved into her skin. A top made of the same scales that protect her arms covered her chest. The top of it had thick horn-like spiked. A large spiked tail trailed behind her matching her top. A four horns that looked exactly like dragons horns twisted on her head and little small horns lined her forehead. Her hair had turned red as black and grew past her feet. Anna's teeth were sharp and deadly. Her one hand was large and each nail had a thick sharp claw, while the other was normal sized but it was completely on fire just like the rest of her. A cloak with an everlasting fire burning the ends blew in the wind. This was Anna's true dragon form.

Anna panted. She had manages to cut one of his wings off and he fell to the ground. Anna landed in front of him.

"My dragons Angraloth and Azreil disappeared 14 years ago. Where are they?" Anna asked. Nivyrair sat up and spread his wing out and roared.

"Hahaha how should I know child? We came from the past" the dragon laughed.

"Oh Azreil you say? I remember her. That excuse of a dragon. I cut off her wings and stole her magic from her. Not that it was never much. She was weak. The only Heaven dragon alive. Of corse a dragon like her would align herself with puny humans. When I heard she used the last of her magic to make herself a human form I spent he rest of my life hunting her down" the dragon chuckled.

Anna's face was a picture of pure shock and rage.

"So you're the one who hurt mom. You're the one who took her magic away. You're the one that hunted her down. You're the one that cut off her wings. You're- YOU'RE GONNA PAY!" Anna's face and body contorted into rage.

A huge magic circle that covered about half the town surrounded Anna's body

A huge magic circle that covered about half the town surrounded Anna's body. A huge amount of magic power shot up into the air destroying everything it covered. It took up at least a kilometer.

Anna stood up with a huge amount to magic power coming from her. From below Erza spoke surprised.

"She's releasing her second and third origins! This is the power of someone with three origins" She said not fully believing her eyes.

"Everyone In the area around Anna clear out!" Just as she said that the huge beam of magic power touched Erza. She was surprised to find it healed her. She looked around. It was killing all of the baby dragons; but it was healing the wizards.

Anna voice was a loud roar.

"I WILL KILL YOU WITH THE VERY MAGIC YOU TOOK FROM MY MOM! YOU'RE ALL ABOUT TO DIE!" Tears fell down Anna's face.

"Aaaah!" Anna let out a loud yell. It shook the heavens itself. A bright light surrounded Anna. When it burst she looked completely different.

A soft yellow glow surrounded her body. Six large white feathery wings hung from her back. She had two ribbons crossed over her chest and wrapped around her waist. A long white skirt began at the top of her ribs and flowed loosely past her feet. A long slit revealed one of Anna's legs. Small ringlets of gold wrapped around her upper arms forming loose white sleeves. Golden anklets hung on her feet. Golden lace with diamond stones wrapped in her legs in crosses. A rosary shaped like a white lotus was around Anna's throat. A yellow magic circle with pointed edges floated over Anna's head. Her eyes were glowing yellow.

"I shall kill you with the very magic you took from my mom!" Anna held up her hand and a large golden spear appeared. Anna twirled it around s few times before holding it at her waist.

"Everyone listen up. There are seen dragon slayers. Natsu leave where you are and take on the fire dragon. Eat him if you have to I don't care. Laxus take the iron dragon. The one Natsu was on. Shock him back 400 years. Wendy take the dragon in front of you. Remember you're strength. You can do it. Gajeel eat up and head over to the red dragon. Sting head north to and take on the  dark blue water dragon! Lastly Rouge you take the red one! We are dragon slayers! We will do this!" Anna yelled and held her spear to the heavens. With renewed confidence everyone cheered and began to fight.

"Now it's your turn Nivyrair! Heaven dragon slayer secret: words of god!
All dragons head my call and listen to the words of thy God. Thy shall turn back. If thy refused thy shall face destruction" Anna yelled. All dragons stopped and looked at Anna. The fire and stone one bowed to her and did not move.

"Heaven dragon slayer: words of go-" suddenly Anna felt pain and looked down. A dragons claw ripped through her chest. I'm a blink of and eye Anna was back in the air with her hand out.

"Haven dragon slayer secret art:" Anna shifted to the side just in time to avoid being stabbed by a dragons claw.

"Heavens arc!" A huge spear made of magic power surrounded the small spear in Anna's hand. It was a spear the size of a dragon. With a growl Anna stabbed Nivyrair through his head.

Ok once swift movement Anna slashed at the dragon that tried to rip her to shreds Only moments ago.

"I will defeat you all with the rage of 10,000 dragons!" Anna yelled.