More Like Tower of Crap

Tears dripped down Ezra's face.

"I have no choice... I have to do it" Ezra looked down with a determined look.

"The name Zeref sounds familiar" Gray said offhandedly. He rested his chin on his hand as he wracked his brain.

"Big brother?" Anna whispered to herself. Her eyes widened a bit. What does he have to do with any of this?

"He's an evil dark wizard." Anna clenched her fists. Big brother is kind. She took a deep breath and let her hands go limp. No. He always told her not to tell anyone about him if they ever parted. She never thought it would actually happen when he told her that, but she was on her own now. Honoring Zeref's wished was all she could do now to stay close with him.

Two of the others that knew Erza, came out and began talking. They were at the casino and had a hand in capturing Erza. Jellal was lying. Simon knew it all along. He told them that he always believed in Erza, even after she left. They had a touching reunion, but Anna stayed in the corner.

"No. Big brother is not evil. He doesn't want to kill. He doesn't mean to." Anna was lost in her own thoughts. When she heard rushed footsteps she noticed Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Gray, Simon, and Sho running down a hallway.  Anna followed in the back. It seems that no one besides Erza knows she's here. She honestly didn't see the point in going out of her way to let them know she was there, so Anna just followed quietly. 

Jellal's voice rang out through the whole building. Anna ended up crashing into Simon's back when everyone stopped to listen.  Jellal was spouting nonsense about some kind of canon and magical energy. Anna didn't really understand any of it. 

"Target acquired" She whispered under her breath.

Sho suddenly caught Erza in a card and Anna's eyes widened. Simon and Sho raced away with Erza and Anna decided to stay by the only people who knew she was there. Erza and Simon.

Sho and Simon got separated as they made their way through the building. Anna smelled Natsu the way Simon was going, so Anna ran faster towards Sho to catch up to him.

"Yo" Anna placed two fingers on her forehead and saluted. Sho jumped and stopped to fight.

"Woah woah slow your roll dude. I'm on your side. I've been in Erza's shadow or hidden in the walls shadows, but I thought hey, might as well introduce myself. I'm Anna. Nice to meetcha~" Sho scowled. Anna held her hand out with the intention of shaking his, but he just stared at it.

"She's a new member of Fairy Tail. She had defusing magic and ice make magic, and now apparently shadow weaving magic." Erza assured. Anna raised her hand by her head and scratched the back of her neck.

"It's actually shadow jumping. I can't control the shadows. It's nothing special. Just a neat trick. Cool huh?" Sho slowly nodded and hugged Erza's card closer to his chest.

"Let's go kick some Jellal butt!" Anna cheered and continued running with Sho. 

Soon they reached a weird temple-pond place. Why it would be in a place like the Tower of Heaven, Anna didn't know. It made absolutely no sense to her, but she didn't question the odd decorations.

A pretty lady with a sword and pink hair stood at the other end of the bridge. Anna hid in Sho's shadow and waited until she had an opportunity. After Sho's first attack was blocked easily by the woman, he went down quickly.

"Ice, make Fairy Armor and Hammer." The voice seemingly came out of nowhere until Anna stepped out of Sho's shadow.

"This is my new armor I designed. How about a test run, ye?" Anna smiled and closed her eyes -not that anyone could see through her silk ribbon. She slid her foot back and readied herself for a battle.Anna charged towards the lady and swung her hammer around trying to hit the woman.

Using one of her swords, Erza busted through the card Sho put her in. Anna was going to fight, but Erza put her hand out to stop the blonde girl.

"This is my business. I can take care of this." Anna nodded and stepped back respectfully. She instead went to the boys side and tried to keep him safe while the swordsmen fought.

Every time the lady reflected Erza's attacks, Anna would quickly jump in front and take the hits. Erza's armor still broke but Anna took most of the damage. She made sure to not be seem by Erza while she did this. Erza was strong, but she couldn't take this woman down by herself. The lady cut through armor after armor of Erza and Anna's. They were both almost out of armor.

After breaking the purgatory armor, Anna requiped her strongest armor, but Erza changed into regular clothes. Anna smiled and let the ice fall around her. Maybe she could defeat the pink-haired girl by herself. 

"I would hide my heart away in a suit of armor. There, no one could see that it was broken. I wear armor to conceal my weakness to the rest of the world. Without it, I've been to afraid to fight." Erza spoke from her heart. Anna walked over to Erza and vanished into her shadow when she finished speaking.

There, Anna could enhance Erza's power. She could finish this in one blow. So she did. Erza and the lady rushed towards each other and crossed swords. With Anna's added power, Erza defeated the enemy with ease.

Anna warped out from Erza's shadow and gave her a high five. Erza was dead serious and just walked away after telling Sho to get everyone else out.

Anna followed Erza, despite her constant orders, but she refused.

"I can't really leave though. I'm lost" Anna scratched her head. She then jumped up and latched into Erza's arm. Anna hid in Erza's shadow as she confronted Jellal. She would give them their privacy for a bit, but she would help nevertheless. anything to get Erza to wake up from the nightmare.

The two past friends went at it for a bit, but Erza got the better of Jellal soon enough. Right when Erza was going to kill him, Jellal spilled his guts to Erza. He told her all about how he loved her and how he was being controlled. Anna could tell he was getting to Erza by the red heads face.

Anna jumped out of Erza's shadow and stood in their blind spots. She could smell Natsu still in the tower. He was heading towards them with someone else guiding him. 

Jellal and Erza hugged as the tower began to shake and crumble. A bright light that held massive amounts of magic power came down upon the tower from the sky. It was blinding. Anna could feel her eyes burn from the sheer essence of the magic power. She waited for the tower to explode and to die in her spot. 

Instead of dying, the light cleared and the magic power died down. Blood dropped from Anna's damaged eyes staining her silk cloth. Erza and Jellal both looked around as if to make sure they were still alive. The blue-haired man had a nasty smirk on his face that was directed towards Erza.

Around them was just ethernano, from the floor tot he ceiling. It was easy to guess that the whole building was just a large structure made from raw ethernano. 

With the  blast from the canon giving it the power it needed, the tower of Heaven was about to be activated.