Hades

Gray made a staircase of ice and all of them ran up.

"Remember, his power surpasses our own master. Once we're inside, hit him hard and hit him fast!"

"Yeah, okay."

"Don't worry I'm not stopping until he's begging for mercy."

"After everything he's done, he doesn't deserve any mercy!"

"Yeah Captain Erza!"

"Oh yeah we're putting him down. Ready or not Hades here we come!" Natsu was the first to attack, hitting him with a fire  dragon iron fist attack. Then, Gray and Erza. Then Wendy and Lucy. To top it off, Anna entered with a Hell dragon roar.

It looked like Gray, Erza, and Anna were dancing with Hades. Wendy used her enchantments to give them a boost.

Erza and Gray were attacked by chains. Anna got in a Hell dragon fist.

"Natsu!" Gray yelled, making his ice shudder.

"I got ya~" Natsu jumped off of the hammer and used his flame horn to hit Hades. Anna used her breath attack to top it off. When the smoke cleared, he stood there. Completely fine. Pristine even.

"Your graves are here!" Hades wailed towards the group. His magic power was increasing terrifyingly fast. Anna began to shake.

"Defusing dome level ten!" A crimson dome surrounded only Hades.

"Remember, no magic can be used or put into the dome!" Anna called to the others.

"Then how are we going to attack him?!" Natsu yelled.

"Hey Wendy, how fast can you get those spells out?" Anna asked.

"About every five seconds" she answered.

"Good. Just do your thing." Anna responded. Wendy used her amor and arms spell, then Anna and she flew towards the dome. The two of them did hand to hand combat, but Anna was getting her butt whipped. Even with Wendy renewing her support spells.

Anna skidded out of the dome and into the rails. The Defusing dome shattered with impact.

"Well they didn't work. But hey it was worth a shot." Anna said.

"That's an interesting plan you've got there. You take advantage of the fact that wizards only rely on their magic. When you take that away, they're helpless!" Anna scowled at Hades.

"You've got one part figured out. Props to the old man, but you don't understand me. I use Defusing magic as my first defense because I hate magic! It ruined my life! If magic never existed, my parents wouldn't have been killed, my home invaded, me enslaved, my brother cursed, my dragons disappearing, and I wouldn't be so damn lonely. Your magic is a comforting light. Mine is an empty hole that only I know how to handle!" Anna charged forward with her Hell dragon slayer magic. Fury and anguish casted a light spark in her eye.

"Beast almost level four!" Anna still couldn't properly control this form, but in this fight it's an advantage. Her moves will be unpredictable and merciless. She pounded his face in over and over again, actually getting a few hits in. One in particular sent Hades flying.

When Anna calmed down, she took a step back and changed to her normal self.

"You hate magic?" Natsu asked with wide eyes.

"Our main priority is to take Hades down. My feelings towards magic is nothing to be concerned about." Anna said sternly.

Hades let out a loud roar. Wendy's eyes widened and she disappeared.

"Wendy!" Lucy yelled.

"Don't worry, I'm up here. She exclaims" Lucy's clock spirit.

Once that was out of the way, Hades got ?serious. He used his ropes to tie Erza and Lucy together, creating an explosion. Natsu went forward, but was shot back by his finger gum bullets. They all screamed as the small billers hit them over and over again.

They were all on the ground in pain, barely able to stand up. Hades put his foot on Natsu's head and smashed in into the ground. He twisted his abnormally large foot onto the base of his skull, dirt piling up around the sides of his face.

"Makarov ruined the guild. He made it weak." Hades raged.

"That's How our fairy tail does things. We turn darkness into light!." Natsu shouted. He slowly rose his head, despite the foot holding it down.

Hades began to shoot Natsu over and over again only feet away.

"I won't let you get away with hurting Gramps!" Natsu growled.

"You will die" Hades put his fingers to Natsu's head.

"No don't kill him!" Lucy yelled.  Anna watched in horror. Suddenly, a yellowing light went though the ship.

"This magic... Laxus?" Anna whispered.

"Yeah it's the Lightning asshole to the rescue!" Anna screamed.

"Who are you calling an Asshole, Asshole!" Laxus yelled. Anna just put her hand to her mouth and smiled evilly.

"So this is the fossil who took down Gramps? Interesting

"So this is the fossil who took down Gramps? Interesting..." Laxus stayed.

"Yeah. We kinda just said that" Anna said matter-of-factly. Laxus turned around and yelled at Anna.

"I'm trying to be cool here!" He yelled. Anna put her hands up in defeat, but was still smiling.

Laxus covered his body in lightning and headbutted Hades.

"Whoo! Get that butt head of yours to  use!" Anna cheered.

"Stop it you manic!" he yelled.

"Awe you're using Gajy's nickname for me~ Are you guys friend now?" Laxus' face was full of tick marks.

So blah-ball-blah Hades challenged Laxus. Blah-blah-blah Laxus kicks his butt. Blah-blah-blah Hades kicks his butt. Blah-blah-blah they are evenly matched. Eventually, Laxus fell to his knees.

"Please, get up!" Anna begged, but he didn't.

Hades sent a strong attack at Laxus.

"Get out of the way please" Anna pleases again. Before it hit Laxus, he used his magic power to punch the ship in half. As he fell, he spoke to Natsu.

"This ones my treaty." Natsu stood up with sparks around him.

"Someone in the guild deserves to take him down. Go get em Natsu." Natsu looked down.

"Ok". He then turned to Hades with fire and lightning pulsing from him.

Anna crawled to Laxus' side and hugged his body to her. She would protect him. He might not be a member, but he still grew up in fairy tail. It's his home.

We are all family.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.