My Heart

Everyone gathered was gone on missions. Well almost everyone. Some perils were just messing around. Anna, Lilly, and Erza were having a three way sword battle. It ended when Lily lost his original form and turned small. Everything was good. Little did Anna know, that would change soon.
.
.
.
.

The next day, everyone was gathered in the guild hall. It seemed Anna wasn't the only confused one. All the new members from Lucy to Lily had no idea what was going on.

The curtain rises and Master stood in the stage.

"In accordance to Fairy Tails time honored tradition I will now announce this years entrance for the S-class  wizard promotion trial" Anna was kinda surprise she shrugged and listened a bit more.

It seems the test was on Tenro island this year. The sound of it made Anna's heart flutter.

"Mavis.." She whispered.

"I have chosen nine participants. Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Julia Locksar, Elfman, Cana Alborona, Freed Justine, Levy Migardsn, Mest Grider, and Anna" her eyes widened.

"No!" She insult refuses. Everyone looked at her like she was crazy. People in the guild started yelling questions her way. Anna turned around and walked out of the guild. No one could see her face. It was full of sadness. Everything she had held in for thirteen years. She couldn't go through with it.

Later that night, Anna found herself sitting atop of the guild. Quiet footsteps echoed in the night.

"Hello child." Gramps greeted.

"I'm not doing the S-class trials" she said strongly. Gramps just nodded.

"Why don't you tell me why?" Anna fortified her brow and her eyes narrowed.

"I've told you about my brother right?" Gramps nodded.

"He was the one I met after I freed myself,  but I never told anyone that I have a real brother. Related by blood. We had always wanted to be wizards. I refuse to move up without him.." Anna said looking away. Gramps hummed.

"Tell me the real reason child.." Anna sighed.

"I'm scared. I saw Mavis not even a year ago. She told me to join the guild. She told me it would be my family, but I still feel so alone. I don't want to see her reaction. I failed her. She gave me a lot as a child. Even let me call her sister, but in the end I'm incapable of love." Anna took a deep breath.

"And my brother, the one I met later, he was close to Mavis I can't bring myself to see her after him being gone for so long. My brother..." Anna started. Gramps saw how troubled she was.

"You don't have to tell me everything, but remember even if you feel alone, like this isn't your home, all of us think of you as family." Gramps got up and walked away.

"Zeref" Gramps stooped walking.

"Zeref is my big brother. Everyone says he's evil; they're wrong. He took me in and saved me. He loved me as a brother would. He can't live life because of his curse. Besides me, Mavis was the only ken who could be bar big brother. The more he loves, the more lives he takes." Gramps didn't say anything. He continued walking.

"Child, you cant let people scare you. You can't live your life tying to please everyone. Don't blame yourself for others actions and don't live your life doing what others want. If someone truly loves you, they will be proud no matter what you do." Anna looked up at the sky. A gentle rain fell down. It got stronger.

"It's not crying if no one can see your tears.." Anna jumped down from the guild hall. When she got to her house, Anna used her magic to build a roof for herself along with a door. On it was the fairy tail symbol carved with care.

It was the first time in Anna's life she had slept with a roof that wasn't a cage.

The next morning, Anna showed up at the guild.

"I'll do it. Let's go" Gramps smiled.

"She needed help. There's no problems with that"

"Whadya say Gramps?" Natsu asked. The Master shook his head and they all took off to Tenro island.

"Big brother how come we don't meet other people?" Little Anna asked.

"It's dangerous." Anna nodded. She was never sure what that meant. Was it not safe for her, or the others?

Anna giggled and smiled. She ran and hugged Zerefs arm. He flinched, but relaxed when he remembered he couldn't hurt her.

Fire. Zeref. Tears. Anna was in pain and bloody. Zeref was crying while everything died around him. Anna reaches out to him, but instead large eyes and blue and black scales.

"Agh!" Anna sat up and reached toward the ceiling as she screamed. Anna began panting. Her breathing slowly died down as she realized she was awake.

Anna took a minute to collect herself. When she reached for the door handle, it began to open. Anna stepped back inky for Gajeel to stumble in. Anna smiled and let him rest in her bed.

He was Levy's partner. Anna had wanted him at first but then after talking to master went in on her own. She decided to take pity on him.

"Dragon slayer secret art- Inuyasha's Lullaby

"Cast away your worried my dear, for tomorrow comes a new day. Hold onto me there's nothing to fear for your dreams are not far away.
As you lay your head and you rest, may your dreams take over my love listen close my son of the west for your destiny lies above.
Thought the world is cruel there a light that still shines in the darkest days of our lives
When all hope seem lost and you can't find your way just think of me as you look to the sky
Child of mine your future is bright for your fathers bloods in your veins in dark time I pray you will fight for the the world will soon know your name"

Gajeel groaned and sat up. He didn't feel sick anymore.

"Everyone,!out on the deck" Anna raised and eyebrow.

"Your test begins now!" Anna jumped out just as Gramps said now. She froze a small path for herself and skated to the island. It seemed she got out just in time. Freed set up an enchantment around the boat. He used his wings to fly away.

"Hey lover boy. We should have some serious fun later!~" Anna yelled to Freed as she licked her lips. She twirled in the ice and ran her hands down her body.

Freed blushed and fell into the water.

Oh this was going to be fun~.
.
.
.
.
.