New Story Coming up

So i have decided that after I finshhed this book, I will will make a series..

But first I wanted you guys to share you ideas about the set of stories that I come up..

(PLEASE BE NOTED THAT I DIDN'T COPY ANY WORKS FROM OTHER AUTHORS OR MAYBE A SIMPLE COINCIDENCES THAT MIGHT HAPPENED TO MY BOOK AND PLEASE DONT PLAGARIZE MY IDEAS)

TOKYO- In which Jungkook is longing for Jimin..
(the story is about how Jungkook recalled all the memorable things that happened to them both, but  the painful truth is Jimin left him to live in the other world, and Jungkook still wants him)

I LOVE YOU BUT I CHOSE HIM- In which Jimin decided to date Jungkook's brother instead..
(the story of Jungkook bullying innocent Jimin because he like Jimin but ended up facing a big Karma when he found out that his brother is dating his crush..Little did Jungkook knows Jimin loved him in the first place)

GENIUS- In which Jungkook kidnapped the 'dumb' guy turns out that Jimin is one of the smartest boys in South Korea...
(The story where Park Jimin decided to act dumb and stupid in his new school to hide his intelligence from being used by other people when     Jeon Jungkook the schools popular boy lays his eyes on the boy and decided to kidnapped him, and that was the time Jimin had to use his intelligence)

PRINCESS?- In which Snow White and Cinderella became one in a boy's body..
(The story about Taehyung finding the man who left his shoe at his party and Jungkook who looks for the man who took an apple in his backyard, turns out the Jimin is the one who left his shoe and took and apple in the backyard, who will find out first? Taehyung or Jungkook?)

SENSES- In which he became the most powerful one..
(The story is about Park Jimin who was know as a "CRIPPLE" because he has no ability, yet at his 16th birthday, everything change, both in good and a bad way..)

♡♡♡♡

Please share you opinion♡♡

-Nemesis Chan♡~