10

"So..By the time you remembered everything, he already left, Is that correct?" Joye asked while sipping her coffee..

"Yeah...I want to find him..Yet..I don't know where to start.." Jimin sighed as he he stared at the window,watching the cars passed by..Not caring the paparazzi who is following him the whole time with Joye by his side..

"Geezz..I'm pretty sure another rumour will spread again..This papparazzi won't stop.." Jimin said clearly annoyef by the fact that they followed the two everwhere..

"Don't mind them..Now we have to think on how will we going to find Jungkook.."

----------

Walking to the streets of Seoul,Jungkook and Jackson finally landed, Jungkook offered Jackson to stay in his condo since he felt lonely by the time..

"So...How are we supposed to find him?"

"I'm not sure if he moved or he stayed at Yoongi Hyung's condo..But I'm pretty sure the guards won't let me in"

"Then I will"

"What? No! It's my problem so I will solve this.."Jungkook refused his friends offer..

"Listen...I know that we had been friends for at least a month or two..But as your friend I am willing to help you..Because your happiness is also my happiness..And I want you to be happy..Let me go to Yoongi's condo"

"I.....Hyung....Fine....But please Be careful.." The younger sighed as he hugged Jackson muttering 'thank you' s a lot..

-------

Yoongi was watching some lame TV shows when his doorbell rang twice, he stood up and went over to the door to be greeted by an unkown man..

"Uhm..Hello Yoongi-shii..Uhm..May I know if Jimin still live's here?" the man asked as Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows in suspicion..

"Who are you?" Yoongi asked the man who got surprised..

"Ooff...I'm so sorry..I am Jackson Wang..Jungkook's friend..We just got home from Austral-"

"WAIT..."

"JUNGKOOK IS HOME!?"

----

A/n

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATE WAY BACK THEN YET BCS OF MY PERSONAL ISSUES SO I HAve NO CHOICE BUT UPDATE REALLY SLOWLY..

IM VERY SORRY