There's a golden ring circled around her iris.

If Solomon is not mistaking it that is the sign of...

Before he could comprehend she looked away and he felt a painful tug in his heart.

Does she know? That he is her...

"Alpha" I heard her melodic voice as she addressed Alpha Slade. Solomon eyes couldn't look away and glued at her. He wants to see her eyes again. He wanted her to look at him again.

Alpha Slade cleared his throat and took a few second before he decided to speak. "This is Alpha Shiloh's son" Alpha Slade looked at her and lifted his hand to point at Solomon but she didn't even bothered to look at him again. "Solomon, the next Alpha in line of Sage Pack" Then Alpha Slade looked at him, "Solomon, meet-" before he could mention her name he was interrupted by a multiple sound of footsteps earning annoyed growled from him.

Of all god's sake this Sentinels decided to interrupt the introduction between her and him.

The Sentinels reported something to Alpha Slade that Solomon didn't even bother to listen. His eyes were fixed on the woman in the front of him.

He should be thanking the Luna or the Fate. He should be happy that he finally found her then, why does he felt there's something heavy in his heart.

It is because she ignored him or because she didn't recognized what he is to her?

"Please excuse me, Alpha" she said. Once again she bow her head to Alpha Slade then she bow to Solomon. She took a quick glance at him. This time he make sure that she couldn't look away once her still glowing violet eyes met his gray eyes. He stared at her curiously, searching if she already knew it. He saw her unconsciously gulped before she turns around and walked away from them.

"Wait!" Solomon finally found his voice but he regrets it, that it was only those words came out from his mouth.

'No! No! Stay!' Solomon shouted mentally but she continues walking away from them – him without looking back. He growled and clenched his hands into fist turning his knuckles to white.

'Why?!'

Solomon was about to follower her when a hand grabbed his arms stopping him from doing it. He growled again and ready to kill whoever the fool dared to stop him.

"Let her rest" Alpha Slade said gripping his arms so he couldn't take a step to follower her. "You can stay here and talk to her tomorrow" he added. Solomon sighed letting himself to calm down.

'Damn it! But I need to know her name! Just her name! Is that too much to ask' he cursed.

+++

Solomon was seating at the sofa near at the bed looking at the forest through the window of the room that Alpha Slade let him used. The light in the room was off letting the light from the moon entered in his room.

He couldn't sleep and his eyes always wander at the forest where she ran off. He sat there without moving.

A knock echoes in his quiet room but he ignored it, thinking it would just be one of his siblings. The knock continues until it was gone. He thought that his sibling finally gets tired of knocking, but he heard the door open slowly.

"Son?" Alpha Shiloh slowly opens the door to his son room. He roam his eyes trying to let his eyes adjust in the dark room, only to see his son sitting still at the sofa facing the window watching the forest outside. "Is everything alright?" he asked worried as he walked towards to his son and sit beside him.

Silence reign between them.

"I think..." Solomon said killing the silence between them. Alpha Shiloh looked at him waiting to hear what he was going to say. "I think I found her"

Alpha Shiloh smiled at Solomon a little, "but?" he asked his son seeing Solomon down expression.

"But, she ignored me" Solomon frowned still thinking why she did that, "I think she didn't know it or felt it that there is something between us. Her wolf is calling at my wolf and so did mine to hers. I just don't know what to do anymore" He looked dejected, his mind was in chaos. "I don't know what to think anymore" he frustrated sighed.

Alpha Shiloh glances at the beautiful scene of forest in the front of them, "Son, even though our race was blessed to have a mate, we have to work for it. Our race doesn't believe in love at first sight. It takes time to nurture our relationship to our mate. We, men shifter have to work for it; to get the trust, show compassion and to love our mate. We need to woo our mate." He paused, "She-wolf hearts are very delicate, sensitive and fragile. They have many insecurities in life; they are worried about their future and our role is to let them know that we can take care of them, take way all those insecurities and worries about the future, and show them that they have future with us." Alpha Shiloh gently tapped Solomon's shoulder, "Always remember that; that's how I got your mother." Alpha Shiloh stood up. "Try to woo her, court her. That's the only way I know to get her, son" he smiled at Solomon.

Solomon looked at his father and smiled back at him. His father nodded at him before he left.

Solomon sat there alone once again and glance at the forest with a new hope sparkling at his eyes.

"Challenge accepted" he whispered.