Lover lies

Why? Of all things it was you. My friend. A previous lover. You meant so much to me so why? You've rid me of any freedom, tore me of my wings and I dare still call you my lover? I was never anything to you. Just someone to mind fuck and make sure that you could have your fun.

Well now, are you satisfied? You've hurt so many. You've killed me everyday. Tore every bit of my being apart. You never loved me. You never loved anyone. You only fed off the pain of others. I have scars that show that I am someone that has survived the treacherous world of depression. I have scars from every battle we have fought, or that you had beaten me.

My wings were torn away the day I met you. You could tear me down piece by piece and yet I could still breathe. Why? Why would I still breathe? I have forgotten any meaning to life. You were my friend, the one I could count on, my lover.
And you lied. You lied to me everyday, saying that you loved me, saying that they were nobody. I should have let go. I should have fought back.

You would never let my talk. My words meant nothing to you. I meant nothing to you. Some point in life you were just a nuisance. Then you had the audacity to torture me. You had to bring up what I fear most. You had to let me bleed just a little while longer so that you could finally be satisfied. I can't take you anymore.

You have broken me too many times. Your toy is finished. I've been played with too much. I'm broken. You can't fix me. My fly can no longer flap, my halo is lost. I lost my belief in my own god. You said it'd be better this way and yet all I have done is shrivel at your feet. My clothes have been stained with the blood of yesterday and some of it isn't mine. I'm a monster, but that doesn't make you a saint. No, you are a demon. Someone who deserves to burn. You deserve to be put farther in the ground. Your sins bare too much. I'm done trying to make you pure. You have no hope.

I've become flightless. My wings have been taken by you. You wish for me to stay so you can kill me with your own hands. I don't have much time left until you do. You said you would kill me in 5 minutes. So I bid my family goodbye. I haven't seen them in two hundred centuries. Veronica has to have been assigned a job from god. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a technician for the portal to earth. I'm sorry mom and dad. I love you. I look into the fierce yellow eyes of my past lover. This is it. This is where I say goodbye. No, just bye. There's is no good in this. I'll miss you mom. I'll miss your jokes dad. And to my siblings, I love you the most. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. Farewell now, I have to go. Keith wishes to see me.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I decided to write this in 15 minutes because I have a lot of pent up feelings. Anyway. Goodbye now.