☆ Halloween special☆

Lance tried his best not to laugh at the hot mess in front of him. Keith looked angrily at Lance. They had been trying to make cupcakes until the flour had been reached into. Lance finally broke out into laughter at the sight. Keith had flour all over him. His once black hair, was now white, furry was held in Keith's eyes and the coffee he had prepared for himself that morning now ruined.

Keith took a handful of batter and flung it in Lance's face. Lance laughter was now choking as he tried to get the batter out of his mouth. It was now Keith's turn to laugh. One Lance had the batter out of his mouth he glared at Keith. Keith looked around as if he were 'innocent'. Lance had other plans.

Keith went to put the cupcakes into the oven. Lance gathered the egg shells and waited. Once Keith turned around and was now covered in egg shells. Keith looked at Lance and smirked. Lance looked down on Keith and was suddenly terrified. He knew what this meant.
This meant W A R.

Lance quickly ran for a head start. Keith chuckled. He wasn't going to do anything until Lance thought it was okay. Keith started making the buttercream frosting. Lance started to get even more worried. Keith hadn't even started to look for him. Or Keith was looking for him, but hadn't checked the bathroom.

Keith finished the icing and had some green dye on his hands. He took a finger of icing to taste test it. The icing was perfect! He was proud of making such a nice icing. Creamy and green, perfect for the goblin cupcakes! Keith cleaned the kitchen and decided to make a bowl of fake icing. He would use this only on lance of course. Keith started his maniacal plan.

Lance started to sweat. All he could hear in his head was a sick voice softly whispering 'Oh Lance, where are you?~' Lance's sweat started to seep into his shirt. He could take it any longer. He had to apologize to Keith. Lance unlocked himself from the bathroom and walked into the kitchen.

Keith finished the green 'icing'. He looked up to see a very sweaty Lance. Keith tried not to laugh at the terrified Lance. Lance looked up at Keith and stumbled to apologize. Keith forgave him too quickly for Lance's liking. He knew Keith would never forgive him so fast. Keith told Lance to taste the 'icing' to see if it was good, and tell him honestly.

Lance dipped his finger in the 'icing' and put it in his mouth. Lance ran to the bathroom ready to puke. Keith stood in the kitchen laughing his ass off.

Lance came into the kitchen with a slight glare. Keith's laughing slowly died down. Keith bent over the kitchen counter to wipe icing on his nose.

"Boop!"