✿Shut Up✿

*This story will mention self harm*

Keith looked out of the window. His headphones softly playing the soft tune of a sweetly sick song. He no longer felt the desire of happiness. All had been drained out of his body. Scars faded on his arms of previous years. Memories drowned his brain of his old town. Leaving behind what little friends he had. His phone held no messages but the ones he wrote down.

Paper and clothing littered his room. Lance was no better than Keith. As his neighbor, he had seen Keith only once since that day. Both stayed indoors, never showing interest in the outdoors. The trees all fell dead, no leaf had survived. The harsh fall brought bitter memories for both of the two. Lance was heartbroken, while Keith was simply alone.

Keith took out his headphones, having enough of the bittersweet words the women sang. He threw some socks on and decided that this whining should stop. He walked out the door strolling towards the one who began this all.

Lance focused on the sudden bang at the door. His dog barked harshly, as if taunting Lance. He pushed his dog out of the way to open the door. Lance forced a smile on his face to see his best friend, Keith.

His heart sunk. He felt his stomach and heart lurch. This is the boy who he loved so much. The boy who had changed his world. Yet, also the boy who hurt him. Lance's smile felt so fake, he felt sick because of it. It's almost as if his smile was painted on, like he had forgotten how too.

Keith sat on the couch. He was jealous of the boy that smiled happily in front of him. He had a perfect family. He had such a nice home and beautiful hair. He admits his heart was stolen by Lance, but the relationship would never work, and it was all his fault. If he had kept his mouth shut this wouldn't have happened.

They both looked at each other. One may describe the looks like two lions hungry lions. Keith had held back real emotions. All he wanted to do was fix what was broken. That only broke it more. All of this was because of his big mouth.

Lance looked at Keith with slight anger. He loved him and he broke that promise. They were going to be happy, live together and be free. Then Keith snapped. He broke every promise he had ever made with Lance.

"I will love you forever"

"I will keep you safe from anything"

"We will always stay together, I would be dumb to let go of you"

"I won't leave you side"

"I promise they're just my friend"

"Then why did you leave me and not her?"