✿Cold✿

This is a part two of Alone. Remember this is based of off a true story. Just some of the things are altered. Hey hey btw like after the 3rd paragraph just be warned it get a wee bit graphic and stops being a real story.
————————————————————

Cold. That's all I felt. I knew warmth may never return. It's been 3 months since Keith and I had broken up. My best friend, Pidge left me. She gave up on me. She said she didn't want to deal with my mopey ass and told me to get it together. I don't understand, why can't I just get over it. Relationship after relationship nothing seemed to work. Hunk would set me up on dates, but I would act cold and spit on their shoes at the end.

Betrayal. I now lived and understood this feeling. I spoke to Keith once or twice every now end then, he was already crushing on other people, wanted to kiss others and even did it in front of my with my best friend. I felt sick. It hurt really bad. I stopped eating for a month until finally Hunk got tired of my bs and shoved food down my throat. He would text me reminders everyday. 'Did you eat?' 'Make sure to take your meds!' 'Don't forget to lock your door!'

I smiled. He was always there for me since 4th grade. I had moved often and I had finally settled down. This was my forever home until I take my plan to move back to Cuba. I skipped school pretty often now, I really didn't want to face Keith. Although when I did go to school Hunk and Pidge would ask if I was okay. Of course I would always say yes, but they never believed me of course.

I can't keep lying anymore. I don't like to lie. But. It makes things easier. I haven't talked to Keith since I asked what I did wrong. I can't do this anymore. I don't want to see these people anymore. I don't want to hear them talking about how, I'm so weird and oh he is just an emo.

I got home from school and decided. I truly couldn't do it anymore. I walked towards my room. The anxiety building. I sat down wrote a quick note.

It talked about how I loved Keith. How I couldn't live without Keith. Keith was my world. And he broke it. Keith completely broke it. I grabbed my razor blade I had been using before. I held it up to wrists and started to cut deep.

I had cut so much that I never really felt the pain anymore. But this wasn't going quick enough. There was a quicker way. Maybe more painful if I don't do it right but hey. I grabbed a rope. I tied it up onto the ceiling fan. This should work. I tied the noose with my arms dripping with blood. I grabbed a chair. I put my head in the noose.

I kicked the chair. It broke my neck instantly. I got my relief but my family and 'friends' did not. I was tired. And done. What's kinda worse is Veronica walked in a couple hours later to say dinner was ready. Only to find me hanging with dried blood and the floor and my arms.

They had a small funeral for me. Keith was there.

He had the note given to him.

He broke down.

A smiled.

He finally learned my pain.

Nothing is really cold anymore.

I'm starting to move on. I've gone to the afterlife. I can still see my family. Keith has staid single since the funeral. I guess he realized. But he was too late. I don't care anymore.

It's still kinda cold. But I'm safe now. From everything.

Hey hey hey hey!!! I am esf4709 from after the 3rd paragraph was me. She is working on a one shot for me on my account it was a colab. Since we do live 2 doors down and we both wright on here