Chapter 6

Young & Free

Today was our first day off from practicing, most of us were on the couch watching television or talking with each other. "Jisung let go of me, I'm bored! I wanna go do something." I whined in between him, Minho and Hyunjin trying my hardest not to blush in his arms. "This is what happens when you don't use formality's towards me." He tightened his hold. "Kids!~" We looked in the direction of the voice. "Get dressed cause we're going out!" In an instant I pinched Jisung's forearm as he unwrapped his arms from me shouting after me and ran straight to our shared room.

'Chan saved the day once again I didn't know how much longer I could handle that.'

All I really had to do was pull on my boots then wait for who ever else to finish getting ready. "Now where were we?" I heard an all too familiar voice. "You got to be kidding me." I groaned as he somehow managed to latch himself onto my waist. My blush was starting to appear again. "Why are you on about this still?" I tried scooting away from him but he just pulled me onto his lap.
'Heart your being too loud he might hear you.' "Do you feel alright Y/n? Your face is turning red." He pointed out. "I'm fine. No worries." I waved him off.
"Is it because of me perhaps?" He asked I could already tell there was a smirk painted on his lips. "Please as if. I can't cheat on Hyunjin like that." "Hyunjin? Why not me?" His head was in the crook of my neck. My eyes widened as his breath hit my neck. I felt my heart race and shivers go down my spine and arms. 'Alright girl calm down don't be alarmed. Oh who am I kidding none of the boys have ever done this to me! Panic mode activate!' "Uh, Jisung what are you doing?" I tried to stabilize my voice. "What do you mean, I'm just playing with my favorite member." He said with his face still near my neck.

"You guys ready to go?" Chan's voice rang throughout the dorm as he was nearing the living room area. Jisung didn't move an inch.
'I know this wrong but it feels so right with her in my reach. But she seems uncomfortable. Maybe I did too much.' He loosened his hold on the girl allowing herself to move off from his lap to the couch cushion.
Everyone was seated, this time Y/n was sitting with Hyunjin and Jeongin while Jisung was with Minho and Changbin on the other sofa every once in awhile eyeing her.

"We're going out just to refresh our minds and enjoy ourselves on this thankful resting day, in our units of course and do whatever you may like on this beautiful day."
"Minho do you mind if we steal Y/n today?" Jeongin asked his elder with a wide grin arm linked with mine. "If she wants to I can't stop her." He shrugged waiting for my response. "I'll be fine. Although I didn't mind if I went with you guys." "She's all yours then." Jeongin cheered and did a little dance dragging me to the door.

Karaoke just my style, where I can come release all my emotions and energy. I felt a tug on my arm.
"You coming or are you just gonna daydream?" Woojin asked waving a hand in front of my face bringing me back to reality. I nodded following a few steps away from him.
"What shall we sing first?" He started.
I sat back and watched them sing occasionally jumping in when there was a rapping part and they'd ask me to fill in that spot. Soon after we started singing slow songs, I put on Crush- Beautiful and felt at ease when I finished singing.
Jisung sang Day6- Congratulations, I sat back admiring his voice and stance a smile made its way on my lips as I watched him. Then was pulled in a swaying motion by Woojin as we sang along with Jisung. He turned facing us as the song was near the end, I felt though he was staring at me. Like a cliché love-story. He finished with a wide smile and handed the microphone to Jeongin.
----------------
"That was the most fun I had in awhile." We had just gotten finished doing Karaoke so we were on the way home. "You said it, I feel like I never did before." Woojin agreed striking up another conversation.
"Last one to the dorm has to buy snacks later on today!" Jeongin ran ahead everyone following suit.
"I may be 3rd but at least I'm not last." Our eyes shifted to Jisung who was panting dramatically hands on his knees. "Come on it wasn't that bad." Woojin lightly pushed him as Jisung fell to the floor once more in a very dramatic way.
Just then Chan, Hyunjin, and Seungmin came through the door. "I don't even wanna know." Chan stepped over the male currently on the ground.
A little while later Felix, Minho, and Changbin arrived everyone was doing their own thing at this point.
"Oh do I have a story for you guys!" Minho rushed to those on the couch planting himself between Jisung and Y/n who were discussing where they should go for dinner. "It's fine Minho just sit here interrupting our conversation we don't mind." Jisung sarcastically spoke throwing his arms in the air.

"So there we were Felix had just picked up our order of chicken. We had question Jenga set up, it was Felix's turn he successfully pulled the block from the stack and read it. A kiss on the cheek."
Heads turned at the deep voiced Australian he had a look of accomplishment spread upon his freckled face.
"He chose Changbin and himself to do the challenge. And it was the most cutest thing ever!" Minho exclaimed hugging his own figure.
Changbin was on the arm of the couch beside Y/n who was currently gushing over the little event that happened between the rappers. "I don't regret picking him at all." Felix proudly stated.
------------------------------------------------------
Hours passed it was late evening, "You wanna head out now?" The boy asked raising his head from the lap of the female. "We should before it becomes too late to leave." They both stood going to tell their leader about their departure.
"Chan, Y/n and I are heading out for dinner. We will be back soon, if you guys need us call." He walked off towards his member waiting at the door. "Shall we?" She opened the door stepping out he nodded.
The two walked to a small restaurant causally having a regular conversation not about the current mission but themselves.
"I would have never thought to be in a group full of only males members but its actually not so bad." Jisung pulled open the door. "I'll order, go pick a spot." He made his way to the register already knowing what to get.
I pick the farthest table in the back where it was the most quiet. Jisung came back with a timer, "Back to where we left off. Where was that exactly?" "Why we were motivated to be Idol trainees." "Right, you may carry on." And so I did, he listened carefully asking questions seeming very interested.
"I got it." The timer went off he got up to go retrieve our food. "I will eat well!" He said after getting settled and seated again. For the most part we ate in silence enjoying the tasty dishes before us.
"That was so good! Taste even better when you pay because it was so worth it." I pulled my card ready to stand.
"The nights still young we should do something else." An idea popped up in my mind. "We should go down to where the street performers are, I've always enjoyed watching them!" Excitedly I clapped my hands together, just thinking about it made my heart jump.
"Cute." Jisung smiled at the girl she looked at him confused "You say something?" "Lets go!" He grabbed her hand lacing them. "I, uh, need to go pay..." She made her way to the cashier he followed behind hands still locked. "You two are cute." The lady said giving a sweet smile. Jisung and Y/n blushed, "We're not dating." They said in unison. She laughed, "That's not what I see. I did the same thing with my husband when we were younger. Take care." Thanking the woman the duo left to their next destination.
For awhile we stopped and watched multiple street performers as the sun started setting.
"They're good and cute.~" We had our arms laced with each other watching the movement of 5 males. "I'm better looking than them right, Y/n?" He turned towards my direction. "Yeah, your pretty cute and all. Not as cute as Hyunjin and me though." I admitted to him my heart doing flips. Jisung smiled at the thought of you calling him cute. "What's with you and Hyunjin?" They started walking back to the dorm, "Nothing, I just feel we're the faces of the group."

"Watch out Y/n!" Jisung quickly pulled me to him as a car passed by us going over the speed limit.
His arms were tightly wrapped around me I was in shock, 'I almost got hit BY A CAR!'
"Are you alright?" He asked looking down at the girl who was shaking in his hold. "It's okay, you're okay." He kissed the top of her head hugging her closer. They stood like that for awhile he picked her head up facing it towards his own. Y/n was still shaken up by the recent occurrence. Jisung kissed her cheek, "You're okay right Y/n?" She nodded continuing to hug the male. "Thank you." Smiling at him they made way to the dorm hand in hand and hearts racing.
------------------------------------------------------
This took quite a while to come out with. But on the bright side its here! I also notice that I am not good at writing cute things. But I will try to make them better. Thank you for waiting.
Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow!

Also! It's our little baby I.N birthday and mine as well. Whoop whoop!! Although he is exactly 2 years older than me he is still my little man.
Happy birthday to our maknae Yang Jeongin!