Chapter 8

Empty Hearts & Vacation

JYP came up the stage shaking his hand and shared a few words to Minho, as he left us in our spots we stood not saying a single thing. Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes at some point in time, I couldn't bare to face him at the moment. After awhile some of us moved over to Minho, most of us were crying out hearts out but still gave the boy hugs. Jisung being the first to meet with him. "Why'd you mess up the lyrics..." Chan was face to face with him tears brimming the edge of his eyes. "I was crazy." He spoke. "You should have done how you practiced." Hyunjin told the male. "I was fine during rehearsal. I'm sorry." I heard him say to Chan. "Why are you sorry, I'm the one who should be sorry." Minho started quietly crying on Chan's shoulder.

"Minho..." My voice was shaking just barely above a whisper as I tried to talk to the male already pulling him in my arms. "Don't cry. I don't ever want to see or hear you like this." They were both crying now. "Why Minho? Why did you mess up? The 10 of us were suppose to make it together until the end." I cried in his chest still audible for him to hear me. "I'm sorry." Was all he could say, tightening the hug kissing the top my head. Minho didn't break the hug seeming he didn't want to let go ever.

"There's no way this is the end. Not for him at least. Is he not with us for the next mission? ...I can't cope with this, like this isn't reality. Minho helped me with basically everything especially my dancing." I smiled remembering the memories, my eyes were starting to tear up again. "Thank you for everything Minho. I love you." I smiled and threw a heart at the camera. Once it cut off, everything came all out, my tears, anger, and sadness.
------------------------------------------------------
It was a new day, 3 days after Minho had left. We were on a little break to recover. Everyone received a text message to report at the JYP center early in the morning. We arrived a little before our actual time and surprisingly enough JYP himself was already there. "Hello." We greeted. "Sit, sit." He gestured to the bench type bleachers, quickly doing as told we placed ourselves. "The friend you sweated and prepared with, while he was eliminated your hearts were probably in the most pain and it was difficult. However, this is the process we have to go through. You should over come it well, have your hearts calmed down a bit?" We nodded replying with a yes, although we really weren't. "I will say these three words. Honesty, Sincerity, and Modesty. These three are the process to achieve your dreams. I hope you will think of these as your dreams."
Later on in the afternoon as we were taking a break from practicing, the same employee throughout our whole entire survival missions came in. Informing us we will have a day of vacation tomorrow.

Vacation day

"Lets go!~" Woojin chimed as we were leaving the entertainment center. Some of us had go-pros recording ourselves and whoever was beside us. We piled in the van getting seated swiftly me sitting next to Jeongin in the front single seat not wanting to climb all the way in the back. "DJ Changbin, lets get it!" Hyunjin said as we started singing our song Hellevator. Oh the ugliness that came out of us. We then sang along to some other songs. Arriving to our destination we were at the ocean.
"It's the sea!~" We ran towards the water go-pros in our hands.

Woojin who suggested and screeched for everyone to follow him to the oncoming waves, they did minus me, I stayed back under the umbrella I had. Soon near the shore line they instantly regret running seeing as though the tidal waves came rushing back at them. "Such idiots." I laughed as they ran back. But they ended up going back and repeating their actions. For awhile we stayed having fun chasing one another, drawing in the sand with a stick Chan found. A crew member brought out a drone we waved as it went over our heads and continued filming the area. "Alright guys, lets go get some food and snacks for later." Once again filling in the car we were off to the market.