Chapter 60: DON'T LET MISS JONES KNOW.

Start from the beginning

"It's gone be fucken filled wit people bro, real busy" slim said closing the fridge as he got a grape Soda out.

"Why you keep drinking that shit blood" I said, grape soda is all this nigga drinks.

"Shut the fuck up nigga, now becuase laniyah put you on some no acid diet. Yeen gotta tell me" he said opening it taking a sip.

"Then let that shit eat up yo insides, blood" I said crossing my arms as he put the finger up to me.

"Yeah stick it where it fucken fits" I said as my phone vibrated.

I took my phone out of ma pocket and seen it was a text from lani, I opened my phone and looked at the message.

Wifey💕: If your free 2night, we gone head down to gracis' house, she got a 'announcement'.

Me: but I wanna chill at hommmeeee blooddd.
Wittt youuu

Wifey💕: Keenon why do you have to make everything so hard

Me: it don't gotta be hard, just chill with me. Yo mans yo lover ME

Wifey💕: 😭 shit I'm going to go alone then!

Me: sorry b, I love you doe. I'll be home ❤️

Wifey💕: ok fine, lyt ❤️

I closed my phone, I ain't really wanna go out tonight becuase I been doing shows after shows and all I wanna do is sleep and shit. She always wanna go somewhere, I ain't wanna do that tonight.

I really got shit to do at the ware house, but that's where I'm going right now.

"Slim" I said getting up, I grabbed my shit and put it on.

"Yo"

"We gone bounce to the trap" I said grabbin my loui duffle bag.

"Let's go homie" he said grabbing his phone and his soda.

I shook my head and opened the door for him, this nigga was still getting more soda. He skinny as shit, I wonder where all that sugar goes.

I held the door "nigga hurry the fuck up" I said fustrated as he wobbled over to the door with soda cans flooding his arms.

"Nigga you ain't takin that shit to my warehouse" I said as I pushed them out of his arm while they fell to the floor.

"BROO" he said bending down to pick them up. I done had it wit this nigga and grape soda.

I bent down and grabbed the back of his shit and pulled him up, pushing him out of the door while he walked on front of me.