Chapter 41: NOT TO BE

1 month later

Los Angeles, CAL

YG

"This gon be Fire man" RJ said to me as we were in the studio listening to his album that he was gon release tonight. "Yeah man that shit hard" I said leaning back into the couch.

One year passed and I finally came out of that hell hole of a jail, laniyah and I have been Broken up ever since. I been Boolin, ain't none to worry about. Fuckin these LA hoes and spending money like it's a habit be my moto.

As far as drinking, I been getting on that petron every night. Makes the pain go away.

RJ came and sat beside me pulling on his blunt releasing the smoke the other direction "hows everything been, for real man" he said I rubbed my hands down my face looking at him "it's been fuckin hell for the past month, fuck this shit" I said, laughing through the pain.

"Yeah man I know, how you feelin about..her" he said as I looked up at him. "Man I got mixed emotions and they all hate" I said "man yeen gotta day that shit" he said "bro I ain't gon front I do miss her but it's fucked up what she did to me-" I started "Homie you even heard her voice recording that claims she dropped yo name" he said, it's true I never heard the tape..I also ain't ever heard from this so called kelly, that week she claimed she'd be back nextime, Ye she ain't come to show me her 'evidence'.

"You gotta talk to her" he said "nah man, I been done with her and relationships" I said leaning forward.

"That's yo problem man, you believe shit rather than getting both sides of the story. This shit for all you know could be some bitch playing jokes on you to try to break y'all up..all I'm saying is I ain't think laniyah would do that to you, you gotta see the way that girl looks at you man. Cmon-"

"Nigga shut yo mouth, I told you I don't want to talk to her" I said getting up. "Well don't say i didn't try, you the one in the wrong here man, you need her" he said

I looked at him "I ain't need no body" I said walking to the door leaving the studio walking outside to my car.

I opened my car door and punched my steering wheel causing a loud beep catching others attention.

It's true she couldn't have did that shit, laniyah always been real with me..but there's always something your not sure about.
When I get evidence, that's when I will believe it.

LANIYAH

"Yes he did inbox me the other time" my friend lori said, "Well y'all make a great couple" I said sipping my tea while looking at the Hollywood view from my balcony.

"You know who was a good couple" she said as I turned my head to look at her "Laniyah Jones and YG" she said, I laughed.

"They was some brazy people, but shit ain't go too right" I said looking down at my nails, "let it out girl, you ain't gotta always hide everything with a couple words, tell me the meaning, tell me what happened" she said.

"Lori I've cried enough about him, he doesn't believe me..and I don't think he will, he living his life, so should I" I said smiling at her.

"Well better then some tears, do you girl" she said.

8:57pm

I was packing to go back  to Los Angeles for Christmas and because I did live there, I heard someone rushing up the stairs.

"Laniyah, check this shit out" Lori said handing me her phone, probably some stupid shit, "Lori I don't care, I need to finish packing ok" I said shoving my shoes in a corner of the bag.

"Well fine, your ex basically exposed you in a song, and you don't want to hear that. That's fine" she said walking away.

What that nigga say now.

"Lori, give me the phone" I said leaning on the bed. She smiled and ran back over to me as she gave me her phone..I looked at her and then her phone.

I read the name of the song and it was 'Not to be' YG and RJMLA.

Hmm interesting.

I pressed play and began to listen.

Look bitch you been hanging with my enemies
My house got too many piece
You might try to steal from me
Might try to send some niggas to kill for me
You been plotting on the low
How I know? My homie told me so
Damn, that's wrong, damn bitch you so wrong
I'm the nigga never loving these bitches
Never trusting these bitches only fucking these bitches
These bitches be having like four or five niggas
They be fucking on these bitches so I'm fucking on these bitches
Told me you a classy bitch
I found out you a nasty bitch
'Posed to be loyal, goddamn I need a Mexican
(Watchu say?) Goddamn I need a Mexican
Bitch you not to be
Bitch you not to be
Bitch you not to be
What you not to be? You not to be trusted
Bitch you not to be
Bitch you not to be
Bitch you not to be
What you not to be?
What you not to be? Trusted

I paused the song.

He just put me on the fucken spot.

And I ain't do shit to him.

You have got to be kidding me.

No Keenon, baby.

I gave her the phone back and slid down my bed on the floor putting my face in my hands letting my tears fall as she sat next to me and pulled me into a imbrace.

"I swear I didn't put him in prison Lori" I cried "I would never do that to him, I love him with all my heart and h-he does this to me" I continued.

"K-k-Keenon whyy" I cried more into her arms.

"Shhh" she said rubbing my hair up and down comforting me. "I would never do that to him" I balled out even more.

"K-Keenon, I loved him & he believed the lies someone fed him rather than taking my love and my words" I said.

"Fuck him, if he says he don't need me. I know better to know I sure as hell I don't need someone like him."

Too be bontinued...