Chapter 43: "A KRIMINALS BHRISTMAS PRESENT"

Los Angeles.
12pm

YG

I came out of the shower and put my blothes on , last night had me tired as shit causing me
To sleep until 10.

I headed out of my room and went down the stairs, "AYO G" I heard gloves yell. "YO" I yelled back going outside to where he was.

"Yo you have a Christmas gift from someone" he said as I walked to the gate seeing a black Cadillac reverse to where I could see it.

It was all black with big font on the side saying "bulletproof" kind of the like the off white shit.

"Man who this from, this fire" I said opening the car door, asking the driver.

"Here you go" he said giving me a note with writing on it.

I opened it and started to read it.

Keenon..

I hope you like my Christmas gift, it took me a while to get one like this..especially the bulletproof windows, take a look for your self.

I hope you enjoy this gift, don't worry how much it costed me. Anything for my baby.

Merry Bristmas..
I love you.

Laniyah
12.18.18

I closed the paper and looked at gloves "what..Who's it from" he said. I passed him the paper as he opened it. I pressed the window button causing the window to come down.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing it was actually bulletproof windows like she said.

I bent down in front of the car. "Shit man" I whispered.

I gotta make this right..this girl really in love with me.

She wasn't lying..I should have believed her.

"I'm one stupid as nigga gloves" I said looking at him. "Yeah on bloods, a girl who gets you a car like this really really REALLY in love in love with you my nigga..get yo girl back" he said walking back to the house.

I'm getting MY girl back ASAP, idk how I will repay her.

But it's gon be big.

Too be bontinued..

Short chapter..sorry guys!

I just wanted to make this one special and on its own to make Keenon realise he's the one that messed up.

Don't worry y'all, I got you guys ❤️

Love y'all

Alyssa Xx