Chapter 5: chilled night out

YG

I heard someone beeping outside, I instantly knew it was laniyah. My gates were closed and my phone was inside so she was probably called a million times. I opened up the gates for her as I seen her come through with a white range. Damn she a boss.

She parks up and sits in her car for a min, which I ain't mind. She hopped out of the car which I couldn't see her till she came round her car.

She came around and boy I got hot. Damn why I feel this way man

I get snapped out of my thoughts by her talking.

"Hey Keenon" she says greeting me with a hug.

"Hey how u doin you looking good as fuck Rn, I ain't gon front" I said.

"Thanks blood" she said
I laughed as we walked to my door.

we had got inside and I remembered harmony upstarts asleep.

"Harmony upstairs sleeping so we gotta keep it down" I told her

"Yeh sure" she answered back

I took her to the upstairs living room and we started talking.

"So whatcha gon do tonight with a nigga like me" I said sitting beside her
"Well I was gonna go to that new club that opened recently but I decided to come here" she said

I looked at the time on my phone seeing that it was only 7:30pm.

"We still have time to go I can call my mom to take care of harmony if she wakes up" I said

"Keenon you don't need to go to the club ur daughter is here" I laughed

"Baby girl my momma has no problem coming here she love it here better where she live anyways and she miss harmony" I assured her

She sighed "ok fine I'll wait for you downstairs then" she smiles wrapping one of her arms around my neck while walking.

She left and I started getting dressed

This was my fit. Too fly
I remembered I had to fly out to miami rolling loud to perform. I wanted lani to come out there wit me so I had to ask her tonight.

I finished and put on some Chanel blue perfume on.

I walked Down the stairs and seen her sitting on her phone scrolling through her insta feed.

"Let's go my momma gone come soon" I said as she got up.

"Do u want to go together or seperate?" She questioned

"Together" I said walking to my g wagon

"Ok" she said opening the passenger side and hopping in.

I started the car as I back out the drive way.
She put the volume up and my phone was already connected to the car so I knew what was gon play.
Handgun by A$AP rocky and I played

"I really like this song" she said dancing

"Glad u do mama" I said.

We drove for abit as we got out of the g wagon. There were paps everywhere, I held lanis hand so we would not get lost through the crowd. Damn those flashes blinded my eyes. I hated them paps.

We got in the club as it was boomin wit music.

"YO YO YG IN THE HOUSE AS WELL AS LANIYAH JONESSS!" The dj screamed through his mike, and started to play my songs.

I started to snap videos of lani shakin that thang.
This girl knew how to party. We took a lot of snaps but I only put a certain one of us on my Instagram story it was lani & I hugged up in the club and I captions it "she bad she bad"

3 hours later

LANIYAH

I was dancing with graci, yes she did end up going without me but I met her here.
I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was keenon trying to tell me something. I put my ear up to him.

"You wanna go eat somewhere?!!!!" He screamed through the music

"YEAH SURE" we then walked out hand in hand as females were giving me dirties and rubbing on Keenon, that ain't bother me. It makes me happy knowing I have something bitches want.
"Finally a little quietness" I laughed with graci

"Yes girl I agree" she replied

"Graci u wanna come with me and g to go and eat" I asked

"Aw hell naw" Keenon complained they met in the club and Keenon think she annoying but in a joking way ofc. Them arguing was too funny.

"Man this girl annoying, she like the girl version of slim mayne. Imma make u meet slim" he said while getting in his car as he waited for me.

"Who slim, is he cute" Graci broke up with her boyfriend not too long ago. He was cheating this whole time.

"We will have to do a double date girl don't you worry" I said

"Anyways gotta blast girl cyaaaa" she said walking to her car.

I walked back to Keenons car and got inside and he was on his phone.

"She annoy me lani" he laughed

"Y'all funny" I giggled

While g was driving Persian rugs by Jacques's came on and Keenon was doing all types of rubbing on me. He was rubbing his hand up and down my thighs. I didn't mind it.

"If you think I'm Tryna hit it and quit it I'm really not, you some special girl." He assures me

"Thank you for being honest with me Keenon" I kissed his cheek. I'm

We soon got to the restaurant we were gonna eat at.

TO BE BONTINUED...