Chapter 39: KELLY

Dubai Prison.

YG

Man this some bullshit, it's my third damn day in this city's jail.

And let me tell y'all this ain't like California prison, it's a lot worse. Niggas here don't know who the fuck they messing with, you gotta let them know.

The second day I had some Arab tryna come at me for some fucken money he thought I was gon lend him. Y'all should have seen him screamin..funny shit I swear.

Damn. What would laniyah be up to. She should have bailed me out by now..shit I ain't kill the man, this has me wondering why that guy would be grabbin her like that, that shit ain't normal.

This has got to be some to do with that damn Mafia of Michelle.

I hear my cell suddenly start to open up, I looked up and seen a guard "Keenon Jackson you have a visitor" he said. I got up walking in front of him, shit my girl finally came to see me.

"Who the fuck-" I said looking at the person, it was some older looking lady, she looked like she was from around here.

"Keenon or should I say YG" she said, ok I ain't know this lady but where my girl at. "Look here women I don't know you so it ain't really processing how you know my name" I said looking at here leaning my head in.

"Well I expected that, and yes you do not know me..But you will, my name is kelly. I'm here to tell you why you have been incarcerated" she said I looked at her. "You have got to be kiddin me I ain't do shit he ain't even dea-" I said being interrupted "Keenon, you are mostly not in here because of the stabbing, the us force have been trying to get a hold of you and the Dubai officers did there job" she said. "Watchu tryna say, I ain't did no crime here or in America" I said as she looked side to side then looked at me with a deep breath.

"You have been blamed for the death of Michelle Jenkins Keenons" she said, this some fuck shit right here, I stood up and slammed my hands on the metal table while officers came to my side but she gestured for them to go. "This some bullshit I ain't murder no Michele" I said

"Sit down if you want to hear the rest, otherwise I cannot inform you" she said "why should I listen to you, yous already talking some shit that I ain't even commit" I said

"Because Keenon I'm your only chance" she said looking into my eyes. I took a deep breath and sat back down.

"The night of the shooting, you were spotted at the club running out the back exit" she said "I don't know who that girl was, but I could take a guess" she said as she looked into my eyes.

"Laniyah Jones..you know of her" she said "yeah that's my girl" I said, she took a deep breathe and her eyes widened, "What" I said with attitude.

"Well she isn't who you think she is" she said "look if you gon start talkin more bullshit imma scream" I said

"Listen" she said sternly.

"Laniyah Jones has been in and out of prison if you might not know" she said, I thought about it no not my laniyah but my girl a real G so imma believe it. "I'm aware of that" I said.

"All in all Keenon we have had somebody trace her phone calls.." she said as she looked at me in my eyes.

"Keenon she made that phone call and put your name under the killer of Michelle Jenkins" she said.

My breath took a hitch.

Flashback

I was in the temporary cell that the officers put me in until they could escort me to the prison, Sittin in a jail cell for hours ain't fun.

Gladly laniyah was outside sittin in a chair, I could see her through the glass in the door.

I put my head back thinking about what just happend, I should have just left earlier and this shit wouldn't have happend. Shit

I then looked up to see laniyah through the glass on the phone talking to someone, but I obviously ain't know who it was. Probably her pops.

I laid my head down to try to make the hours fly past.

Flashback over

Shit. No not laniyah, she wouldn't do this to me.

I looked at her in shock and squinted my eyes at her "Keenon if you don't believe me we have evidence" she said.

"I will come back next week and further more I will explain" she said standing up as she left me confused and in shock.

I'm fucking shattered. The guard came up to me and walked me back to my cell closing the bar gate.

I began to think about it.

My girl

The love of my life

The girl that was gon have my second child

Laniyah

My laniyah...

Shit.

I thought this girl was ridin for me, she turned out to be a fuckin wicked.

Nah laniyah wouldn't do this to me, she told a nigga she would ride for me, she told a nigga she luh me. I thought

"Damn LANIYAH" I said as I punched the brick wall. The guards looked at me.

I took my hand out and sat on the metal bench.

I hated to say this but a nigga shed some tears I rubbed my hands down my face.

I ain't believe this, but if it's true. Ima fuck up everything.

Too be bontinued..