Chapter 38: FUCK THE POPO

Dubai, UAE

Hotel...

LANIYAH

So we arrived at the hotel and we were walking into the lobby, we had already given our cars to valet.

We were walking to the elevators as Keenon sees his friend that flew out. I think his name was akrite or something like that.

"Yoooo washannin my G" Keenon says as he daps him into a hug as I stand there awkwardly.

"Waddup my nigga" he says greeting Keenon. "Mayne how long you been waiting" Keenon said "I been waiting for about 15 minutes, no biggie" he says as he turns his head looking at me "who's this?" He asked Keenon looking at me while smiling.

"Oh yeah this my girl laniyah, laniyah my homie akrite, akrite this the lucky lady" Keenon said. He put his hand out for me to shake it and I shook it "Laniyah Jones" I said smiling "oh shit you Nas daughter" he said smilin getting excited.

"Aha yes I am" I said laughing. "Looks like y'all gone get along" Keenon said holding my hand interlocking our fingers.

"Eye homie, you wanna kome with us and hit up Tim's brib for a bick back" he said causing me to giggle "what blood" he said "you & your Words that's all" I said laughing.

"Issa lifestyle baby, anyways let's go niggas" he said dragging me while akrite walked on the side of us.

As we were walking I felt someone tug at my arm and keep pulling me I turned my head to see a man trying to pull me away from Keenon, he was litterly dragging me while I was on the floor.
"Hey NIGGA KEENON" I screamed as the man punched me in my face and continued.

Keenons head turned. As he seen what was happening he ran over here taking off his jacket, the man continued to hit me.

"Yo nigga!" He said taking him off me while akrite punched him in his face. Keenon then began throwing punches after punches "bitch ass nigga, I should fucken kill yo as pulling on my girl and shit" he said in between punches.

Security then rushed over here taking Keenon and akrite off him while a crowed Of people surrounded us.

"BITCH ASS NIGGAS STOP PLAYIN ME NIGGAH" he said while security took him out the building.

I then looked over and seen blood all over the floor the man laying there lifeless. Keenon stabbed him

Then the other security came over to me and helped me up questioning me while the people surrounded me, why these people ain't giving me no space. "Can y'all like get the fuck outta here ain't none to see" I snapped as I started to get emotional.

I started to think about where they took Keenon, Keenons criminal recored was on the actually edge of him getting prison time.
"where is he, WHERE IS HE, WHERE DID YOU GUYS TAKE HIM" I screamed at them while running out the building as I seen Keenon laying on the ground with a police officer on top of him.

He was screaming, as they took him and threw him into the cop car

Security was chasing me and they came and snatched me back making me fall backwards, Keenon was watching the whole thing through the car window, he started to scream in the car and try to get out while he seen them grab me like that. I could hear him through the car saying 'let her go you fuck ass popo, she ain't do nothing fuck y'all'.

I started to get emotional "KEENONN" I screamed while they dragged me back inside while he looked at me still getting angry, mouthing I love you.

2 hours later..

So I was at the police station being questioned for what had happened, the media all ready found out about this, all the headlines are everywhere. 'Rapper YG Gets jail time for a stabbing in Dubai, reportedly trying to defend his girlfriend laniyah b Jones' that shit is litterly EVERYWHERE.

Like damn everything that happens, they on our ass.

"Miss Jones would you like to speak to your father he's on the phone" the officer said walking to me.

I nodded and took the phone off him. "Hello" I said into the phone. "Laniyah what happened" he said.

"Dad I-i honestly don't know" I said beginning to cry "dad I don't want him to go to jail, I need him here" I said crying over the phone "ain't there a bail" he said "no" I said sobbing.

"Damn" He said as there was a pause "how long he's goin be in there, they goin transfer him?" He said "I have t thought about that yet dad, but I will ask" I said.

"Shittt, I'll try to do something but I ain't know, the feds on my ass too" he said "well I'm coming to dubai tomorrow, to see y'all and figure this shit out" he said.

"Ok then I'll see you soon dad" I said "ok laniyah you'll be fine just make sure you take car of yourself" he said "yes I will, Keenons friend is here with us but he ain't get any jail time really" I said.

"Ok then just stay with him, I'll see you soon baby girl. I love you" He said "I love you too dad cya" I said shutting the phone.

Too be bontinued...

Guys are you enjoying the story?! Please give me feed back! ❤️

Feed back here